Sixteen

Chapter 16
Advantages

_______________♡◇♧♤☆____________

Margot pounded her fist onto the front door of the Parker's apartment residence, continuously over and over again until someone would answer. She had just left her place after her recent argument with her stupid mother, and hoped that she could just calm her angered moods at his place, instead of throwing and shattering glass all over the place, leaving all Hell to break loose. She was really pissed about her mother bringing home some guy that she had never even met before, and that she even had the nerve to change her room into some Circus filled with toy Clowns sitting perfectly still on her bed, and she hated Clowns more than she hated the thought of seeing her own father; hell maybe both was just as bad as the next, there's really no telling when it comes to this problem child and her opinionated and rebellious attitude.

The door soon opened to reveal Peter as he widened the door. "Oh, Margot, thank God you're here," he said, sighing in relief as he practically yanked the girl up by the arm, causing her to yelp when she entered inside. "I think I might actually need your help -"

"Dingus, I came all this way to you to vent about my stupid mother, not to hear about what kind of issues you have." Margot interjected with a rolling look in her eyes.

The brunette boy only groaned softly as he led her into his messy bedroom to see Ned Leeds, who sat on the floor with his legs crossed over one another.

"Hey, Mags!" Ned exclaimed, grinning wide as he munched down into a large bag of Doritos, hearing crunching sounds from his mouth. He then lifted up the bag of chips in her direction. "Want some?"

"Hand it over," Margot heaved a sigh, making her way over to him to rip the bag out of his hands. "Now, what is it that you two Dorks would like me to help you with?"

"I placed a tracker on one of the bad guys, so now I can trace their every move." Peter explained, causing the raven-haired girl's eyes to grow wide with interest.

"This is so awesome." Ned said with excitement in his tone as he held up a hologram from the tracker in his hand.

Peter flopped himself down onto his bed. "I know, right?"

And with that, the trio had spent the whole night in Peter's room watching the tracker to see where it would lead them up to, and Margot was on the verge of boredom since she felt like it would take them years to find their answers to this mystery. She watched Peter hanging upside down from the ceiling from the cause of his spidey powers, reaching in between her and Ned to crunch on a Dorito chip, which made her flinch slightly since she was still sorta getting used to things about this Dingus.

"Staten Island," Ned announced as he peered at the holographic tracker. A few hours had passed when nighttime had finally come, and that was when he then called out, "New Jersey."