Chapter.2

Chapter.2

2 years later

_______________________________________

"Cheer up, brothers" Chan reassured his group. He turned to look at Hyunjin and smiled "15 years ago today you were born into this vicious world" Chan said. Hyunjin met Chan's eyes and laughed half heartedly.

They all turned their heads and looked up at the extravagant castle in front of them. The same castle that houses the King and Queen of Korea and their young daughter. Today the castle was throwing their annual ball.

Chan knew that they could sneak in due to the crowd huddled at the front entrance of the castle. Guards in colorful suits covered the premises screaming at those who got to close.

"Let's go get drunk" Changbin said before making his way towards the castle. Minho caught him by the collar of his shirt. Changbin coughed as the collar began to choke him. "Not so fast" Minho told him.

"How are we going to get in?" Jisung asked.

"There's a window that leads to the kitchen, it's usually unlocked because the cooks like to throw leftovers outside for the stray cats" Chan explained.

"Well let's go" Jisung said.

Hyunjin looked over at his brother Felix and Felix looked at him.

Before the boys knew it, they were maneuvering their way around the courtyard, staying out of the guards sight until they got to the kitchen window.

"Shh" Chan shushed his brothers before opening the window.

He reached for Jeongins hand "You're sending me in there first?" Jeongin asked, Chan nodded and grabbed Jeongin's arm. He had no choice but to follow Chan's lead. Chan lifted him up so he could get inside.

After Jeongin was inside, Chan reached for Seungmin. "This better be worth it" Seungmin said before grabbing Chan's hand. Once the kids were inside, Chan and the other began to crawl through.

Hyunjin crawled through and turned around to see Changbin on his tiptoes trying to get inside. "It seems the window is a little tall" Changbin said.

"Or you're just too short" Minho said over Hyunjin's shoulder. Changbin rolled his eyes and reached for Hyunjin's hand.

Hyunjin sighed and help his friend through the window.

Once everyone was inside they ran passed the cooks without being seen and made their way to the ballroom. Classical music filled the room as people swayed side by side, dancing in their fancy dresses and suits.

"Let's go to the food bar!" Jeongin said excitedly. Jeongin pranced through the dancing crowd, eager to taste the richly exquisite food.

Chan huffed and ran after him, the others followed. Many people were disrupted by the kids running through the ballroom but didn't say anything, they continued to dance to the overrated music.

"Wow look at all this food!" Jeongin said before taking a breadstick from one of the plates. He stuffed the bread into his mouth, chewing it in half, white stringy cheese stretched from his mouth as he pulled the bread from his teeth.