Chapter.6

Chapter.6

______________________________________

"This is your room for now"

I peeked inside the crowded bedroom, books and dust mites littered the floor and you could practically see dust particles floating in the air. I grimaced and quickly looked away from the horrid scene.

"This used to be an office, that's why there's... books everywhere" Jeongin tried to lighten the situation but I was already mortified.

"I do notice a lot of romance novels" I covered my mouth and nose with my arm to prevent any dust from getting into my airways. "Yeah, anyways" Jeongin closed the bedroom door and began guiding me throughout the rest of the house, showing me everything, letting me know where things are.

Eventually we made it out of the house and outside. Chan and Minho were chatting by the stables as they groomed their shiny, glimmering horses.

Jeongin waved at them and smiled, Chan returned the favor, Minho just stared menacingly. As we passed by Chan and Minho we could see Seungmin running away in the distance, a chicken chasing him with its wings spread. It cawed at him as he screamed for his life.

I worried for him.

Jeongin ignored Seungmin's screams like it was nothing and proceeded down this hill that led to a nearby river. I was struggling to make it down the hill with my cane but I managed.

"I want to show you where we take our baths and also where we go to cool off on a hot day" Jeongin said.

I could see the river from where I was standing, it looked so breathtakingly beautiful, I was astonished. I could see four men splashing around in it below.

As me and Jeongin got closer, I was able to identify the four men. Changbin and Jisung were wrecklessly splashing one another while Hyunjin and Felix both did laps back and forth across the river.

"What are you crazy goons doing?" Jeongin asked, we stopped at the riverbank. I looked over at Hyunjin, he had just emerged from the water with Felix and was wiping the water from his eyes.

"Cooling off" Jisung replied.

Once Hyunjin finished wiping his eyes, he looked over at me and our eyes met. We stayed like that for a few seconds, intensely staring at eachother.

"Why don't you jump in, brother? The waters warm" Jisung said.

"Yeah, I bet it is" Jeongin replied sarcastically.

Felix swam over to the riverbank and hoisted himself up on the grass. I couldn't help but stare at his beautifully toned muscles. As I was staring, the riverbank below me collapsed and I ended up falling with it.

I fell into the water face first, luckily I was holding my breath, although I could feel water going up my nose. As I was swimming back up I noticed Hyunjin swimming towards me trying to help.

They all tried to help except for Felix and Changbin, they watched. I managed to resurface, I pushed my hair out of my face and gasped for air. Hyunjin tried to help me but I pushed him away out of embarrassment.