Chapter.15

Chapter.15

______________________________________

"Oh these flowers are about perfect, Minyoung" Annie said to me. We were outside in the courtyard clipping roses to bring in for decoration. I smiled at her amazing work, she has always dreamed  of owning her own flower shop.

I plan on making her dream come true someday.

We were on our hands and knees in the moist soil, not giving a care about how tattered our gowns would look afterwards. "I am so proud of you Minyoung" Annie said as she clipped more roses.

"And why is that?" I chuckled as I asked her this. She opened turned to face me "You are-" she was interrupted.

"Song Minyoung!"

I looked down and closed my eyes before taking a deep breath. "Can you give me a few minutes alone, Annie?" I asked her.

"Of course" She said, I watched from the corner of my eye as she got up from the ground, dusting her dirt stained skirt.

I pushed myself off of the ground as well. I turned around to see Hyunjin heading straight for me, I could by the look on his face that he was furious. He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me behind the cement wall that was once used to throw dishes at, now it is overgrown with ivy.

The cement wall kept us hidden from the guards and anyone else who tried to see us.

He let go of me, my back almost touched the wall. He was infuriated, steam practically blew from his ears. "You lied to me" he said. I turned my head, avoiding eye contact with him. "You could have died, Minyoung!" He said.

I kept my head turned, refusing to talk to him. He grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him "Look at me!" He said.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I slapped his hand away. All of this was reminding me of things from my past. I felt my eyes burn as my chin quivered.

"I gave you all chamomile" I told him, my voice was calm yet painful. "Because you all haven't slept in days and you needed the rest" I told him.

"We are supposed to protect you, Minyoung! He clenched his jaw.

"No you are not!" I shouted back.

"I can fully protect myself, I am trained, maybe not fully but I am trained!" I took a step closer to him, I no longer wanted to be the coward. "I am just as worried about my safety as you are, so don't you dare!" I pushed at his chest, causing him to step back but not stumble. "Tell me! What I can or cannot do!" I said.

We just stared at eachother, both furious and fuming with anger. The silence was deafening, I huffed and turned to leave but he grabbed me by my arm, pushing me against the cement wall, not to hard just hard enough to catch me off guard.

He placed his hands on the wall, trapping me between the wall and his body. I looked up at him, my heart racing with anticipation. He cocked his head to the side, searching my face, mostly searching my lips.

I leaned in for a kiss, our lips brushed against eachother, Hyunjin used his hand to push me back against the wall, not letting me kiss his beautiful lips.

"Do not yell at me" he ordered.

My eyes darted from his eyes to his lips over and over again. "Because I don't think I will be able to hold myself back again" he said. His eyes searched my face, stopping at my lips, his eyes lingered there for a few moments before pushing himself off the wall. He left my side and started to make his way back to the castle.

My heart pumped out of my chest as I tried to catch my breath. I slid down the cement wall, sick to my stomach, I wasn't afraid I was anxious. I was expecting him to kiss me, I was yearning for him. I felt lightheaded from all of the emotions I was feeling.

Some of them foreign emotions.

I have never felt this way before

**
The dinner table was silent, I sat one end of the table while Hyunjin sat on the other. Jeongin sat to my right and seungmin sat to my left. Everyone was upset with me because I practically drugged them.

But they all seem very energized.

"I kept drinking that tea" Jisung said shaking his head "I was just so tired that I thought the tea would give me some energy but little did I know that i was sending myself deeper and deeper into sleep" Jisung said, he looked over at me.

I leaned forward, placing my elbows on the table like a man wood, I was taught that it was unlady like to do it but who the hell cares now, my mother and father are no longer here to tell me right from wrong.

"But you feel better now right?" I asked him.

He hesitated but replied anyways "Yes" he reluctantly replied

"Good" I gave him a smile and looked down at my food

Everyone stayed silent, only the sound of their forks scraping against their plates could be heard. Hyunjin hasn't even looked at me since we sat down to eat. I would occasionally look up from my plate and stare at him.

I didn't want to be creepy so I stopped but a part of me could feel him staring at me.

"I am sorry Annie but I don't think I can finish" I said to her.

"You didn't even start" Annie said.

"I know" I said chuckling lightly.

Everyone looked up at me, even Hyunjin. "Is their something wrong" Annie asked me. I stood up from the table and placed my napkin on the table.

"I just don't feel welcome right now" I replied before pushing my chair in and leaving the room.

"You should all be ashamed of yourselves, she was just trying to help you" I could hear Annie tell them as she cleaned up my food.

They have every right to be mad at me, I shouldn't be upset that they are mad... I need to accept my consequences.