Chapter.20

Chapter.20

______________________________________

"What the hell are you wearing?" Minho laughed as he asked me. I stopped and looked down at the white button up and beige trousers that I had on. "Is there a problem with it Minho?" I asked him.

"No I kind of like it, it's very... un ladylike" he replied.

"I injured my back severely" I explained.

"Oh really?" Felix asked as he entered the livingroom. "How are you still walking then?" He asked. I turned to him and huffed "My spine is not broken dumbass, I sliced my back up pretty bad and it hurts to wear a fucking corset over it" I explained.

"It hurts to where a corset in general" Jisung added.

"How would you know?" Minho asked him. Jisung side eyed Minho, he had already said too much.

Lisa and the girls all came to the
livingroom, somehow looking even more stunning then yesterday. Jennie approached me with a big smile on her, I smiled but she stopped when she saw my outfit.

"What in God's name are you wearing?" She asked me.

"I'll explain later"

She eyed me up and down judging my outfit. "Alright" She said, she grabbed my hands excitedly "So did you do it?" She asked me.

It took me a second to remember what she was talking about. "Do what?" Felix asked, Jisung looked up from the book he was reading to listen in on the conversation. Everyone was now trying to listen in.

"Umm" before I could finish my answer, Hyunjin emerged tired the livingroom with Chan laughing. The everyone's eyes locked on Hyunjin except for Chan, he was oblivious to what was going on.

Hyunjin placed his hand on my lower back as he passed me, I looked up at him and he smiled, I nervously smiled back.

Jisung had a smile creeping in his face. "Minho, we still up for training tonight?" Hyunjin asked.

"No" Minho said while shaking his head.

"Okay" Hyunjin said before leaving the room.

Jennie looked pissed at me "Hell yeah!" Jisung said, holding his hand up to Minho, Minho reluctantly high fived him. "It's about damn time" Jisung said.

"For what?" Chan asked.

"Nothing" Minho replied.

"You just couldn't hold back could you?" Jennie asked. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Now you're really going to look like a whore if he doesn't ask for your hand" Lisa said.

I scoffed.

"That's not very nice, Lisa" Felix said.

"Thank you" I said to Felix.

"I'm happy for you both" Felix said.

Everyone turned their heads towards Felix in disbelief. I could see a brokenness behind his eyes. Even though he sounded somewhat genuine, I could tell it pained him to say those words.

But why is he in pain?

I thought he despised me.

"Thank you" I said to him.

He leaned against the bar and looked down. I averted my gaze from him and turned to Jennie. "Do you happen to know where the others are?" I asked her.

"Others?"

"Jungkook and his brothers"

"Oh" She said before turning to Lisa "Didn't they go visit the city?" Jennie asked Lisa. Lisa's lips pulled into a fine line as she nodded. Jennie turned to me again, "They like to party" Jennie informed me.

I frowned and looked down "Is something wrong?" Jennie asked me. I quickly met her eyes again, "Oh no of course not... but I must not have any unwanted guests brought back with them, this is the royal castle of course and it shall stay that way" I said.

"Yes my queen" Jennie bowed and chuckled.

"Where must we have our fun then?" Minho asked me.

"Not here" I replied.

"And I also shall tell every single one of you that you shall not let anyone know that you are staying at the castle if you decide to venture out into the city" I to them.

"Yes ma'am" Jisung said, holding his glass up as if toasting to it.

"I swear, all you boys do is drink" I said with a laugh.

"Some of us cannot stand to live in this society, Minyoung" Felix said.

"So you decide to drown yourselves in alcohol?" I asked him before turning to look at him again. "Surely you have something to live for" I said meeting his eyes.

He was quiet for a moment before finally speaking "Not anymore" he said, I watched as he grabbed a bottle of alcohol off the shelf and left the room.

My eyes lingered at the spot he was once standing in.

**

"On my trip out into the city, I met quite a few people who are displeased of Minyoung" Jungkook said while cutting the steak on his plate.

Taehyung looked up from his plate. "Yes they were very passionate about how much they dislike you" He said.

"Why are we talking about this?" Hyunjin asked.

"It is alright" I placed my hand on Hyunjin's shoulder reassuring him. "I would love to hear what they had to say about me" I said with a smile on my face. "And were these people old?" I asked Jungkook.

"Quite so" Jungkook replied.

"That shall answer your question" I told them. I stabbed the steak on my plate with my knife "Every single person who has their foot in the grave wants to speak so selfishly of me because I am the youngest queen to ever rule Korea" I said as I sliced my steak in half.

Everyone slowly looked over at me, afraid of how I might react. "They think I do not know how to rule a country" I said, after cutting me a tiny cube of the steak, I poked it with my fork, bringing it to my lips "Watch me" I said before taking a bite.