Chapter.19

Chapter.19

______________________________________

I closed the door behind him and locked it. His eyes never left me, I turned to him again, our bodies just inches part. I was more nervous than he was, and he could tell pretty quickly by the shakiness of my hands.

"I'm sorry I don't know where to start, I just want to kiss you so fucking bad right now" I said, my eyes darting to his lips. He cupped my face in his hands, and searched my face carefully, his touch was so gentle.

The sound of my heavy breathing filled the space between us. He finally leaned down, our eyes focusing on eachothers lips. He stopped himself, his lips hovering inches above mine. I wondered when he would finally give in and stop fighting.

That's when he did it.

He pressed his lips against mine, our lips fit together like puzzle pieces. I felt a strong almost aching feeling between my legs as his hand slid down my face, stopping at my neck. I leaned into him, deepening the kiss. He grabbed my waist and pulled me even closer to him.

I moaned, making us pull away and catch our breath. I slid my arms around his neck and placed another fervent kiss on his lips. He pulled me back in, kissing more roughly than before.

He reached under my legs and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I continued to kiss him as he carried me to the bed. He laid me down gently, I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling gently at the strands. A moan escaped his lips. He pulled away and met my eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

I couldn't stop glancing at his lips, I continued pulling gently at his hair. "I want you, I want all of you" I replied.

His eyes fell to my lips, our breaths harmonizing. He kissed my lips before pulling away again, I watched as he unbuttoned his shirt, he did it so quickly and so effortlessly.

I rolled over onto my stomach so he could undo my corset. I expected him to be inexperienced with it but he untied my corset just as fast as he unbuttoned his shirt.

He leaned down and placed a kiss on my shoulder and then placed one at the nape of my neck. He turned me on my back so I was facing him again. He helped remove my dress and admired the sight in front of him.

I felt vulnerable yet safe with him, I trusted him. He leaned down again so our faces were inches apart. He met my eyes again, my heart raced as I looked into his loving eyes.

"You are so astonishingly beautiful, Minyoung" he told me.

My eyes burned after hearing his words, I swallowed the lump forming in my throat as a tear rolled my cheek. He quickly wiped it away with his thumb. I met his eyes again and leaned in for another kiss.

We pulled away from eachother again so he could remove his trousers, I got rid of mine allowing the space between us to be broken. We were both bare to each other now, our eyes exploring eachothers bodies.

He hovered over me, I ached for him, I yearned for him. He positioned himself between my legs and reached down, I expected to feel pain but since we were both ready for eachother, I felt nothing but ecstasy.

I gasped as a breathy moan left his lips, it was until I felt him go all the way in that there was discomfort but I liked the discomfort. He was slow and gentle but we both wanted more.

We made eye contact, "Faster" I said, he searched my face his eyes slightly furrowed "Please" I begged. He gave in and started to go faster and even deeper. I moaned a little loudly, he covered my mouth quickly, I couldn't help but laugh, he shook his head slowly in annoyance. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as we got closer and closer to our climax.

"I love you" he said.

I looked up and met his eyes "I love you" I said and pulled him closer.

**

I woke up to an empty bed.

Then I remembered he had left early while everyone was asleep. He doesn't want to raise suspicion or let anyone know about us yet. I got up from bed, letting the sheets slide off my bare body.

The door opened, there wasn't a knock.

I tumbled into the mirror, trying to find cover, I ended up shattering the mirror and even slicing myself up in the process.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Are you decent?" I heard Annie ask.

"Jesus christ, Annie"

**

"It hurts!" I screamed as Annie applied the alcohol to my shredded back. "I'm sorry" She said. I stared at the wall in anger while gripping onto the back of the chair for dear life.

"You know that really bulky boy?" Annie asked me.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"Changbin" She said.

"Yeah!" I replied right as she applied more alcohol to my wounds. "I think he fancies me" She said, I couldn't glance over my shoulder to look at her so I just continued staring at the wall in anger.

"What makes you think that?" I asked her.

"Well this morning, he came to the garden while I was watering the flowers and offered to help me" She replied.

"Maybe he was just being kind" I told her.

She scoffed "For once, a gentleman does something generous for me and when i tell you about it you just assume that he's being nice" she said, applying more alcohol than she should've.

I held back the scream that was begging to escape.