Chapter.23

Chapter.23
_________________________________________

"Do you remember the first day we met?" I asked him.

"I remember every second" he replied.

I smiled and looked down at our interlocked fingers. "Why didn't you ever kill me?" I popped the question. He sighed and rolled his eyes at my question "Oh come on, please tell me" I begged him.

He met my eyes again, "I knew... that one day" he begin rubbing small circles on my hand with his thumb. "You would be sitting across from me, with that ring around your finger, with three of my children and I would get to call you mine" he said sarcastically. Even he cringed at his words.

"How very traditional of you to say" I said, we both laughed.

"No" he laughed "but really" he said meeting my eyes again. "I knew from the day that I met you, when you talked so passionately about those macarons" he said, I slapped his leg and he laughed "I knew from that day, that I loved you" he said, I smiled "And I knew when I was told to assassinate you, that it was my chance to finally protect you" he said.

"I am getting emotional" I said with a laugh. "No" he said as he laughed with me.

"I am happier than I have ever been" he said to me.

"Mom!"

We both turned our heads to see Minho running away from Jisung.

"Jisung keeps throwing sticks at me!" Minho said, I looked over at Jisung who was crying while holding a couple of sticks in his hands. "He threw them at me first!" Jisung said.

Minho laughed as he dodged one of sticks thrown at him. Minho ducked behind me, "Hey do not use your mother as a shield" Hyunjin ordered.

"Aww man" Minho said.

"And stop throwing them damn sticks" Hyunjin said, I laughed. Jeongin and Seungmin sat outside as well, trying to entertain Annie.

I don't think they have ever taken care of a baby before. I thought it would be nice if they were involved in her life since they were not that involved in Minho and Jisung's.

The boys ran back over to Jeongin and Seungmin and Hyunin looked at me. I met his eyes and smiled, he crawled over to me, tackling me to the ground.

He pressed his lips against mine, I ran my fingers through his hair and laughed as be pulled away.

"We're safe now" He said.

I smiled and nodded as I pulled him in for another kiss.

I guess it was fate.

I love every second and every minute with him. I love every part of him, I cannot imagine a life without him. He tells me that I saved him but actually he is the one who saved me.

He is my forever and always will be.

_________________________________________