Chapter Twelve

February 6th 2008
I talked to the voice when he called. Bad news. I can't leave once it's started. I know it was supposed to be a joke. A joke. I thought it was funny then, now not so much. Liam and Zayn thought I could back out. I won't tell them I can't. I don't want them to worry. When asking if he could leave me alone, he refused and instead gave me a punishment. Afterwards, i blocked him, yet he contacted me again with a new number. Why won't he leave me alone?
-count: 9

-

"So, it started again about three days ago. He texted me. I was with Louis and"

"Hold up. Who's Louis?" Liam asked protectively.

"A kid in my classes. He's new. Been here a week."

"Okay, continue."

"As I was saying, I was with Louis and he texted me. It was the same unknown number so I instantly knew. I made up some dumb excuse to get out of there. I drove to this empty grass field and sat down in the middle. No one wa- Nevermind." Liam shot Harry a confused look but let him continue. "He then texted me saying it was time for round two and sent me a video of his voice telling me my first task."

"And you did it?"

"Of course! I had to! You know what they would do if I didn't!" Harry exclaimed.

"What was it?"
"The task, I mean."

"I dare you to open three more of your existing cuts."
"Remember, send proof."

"Um. He said you know... then open 3 cuts." Harry squeezed his eyes shut and kept his head angled down.

Liam jumped off the toilet seat, embracing Harry in his arms. He pulled him into a tight hug, tears filling both boy's faces.

"I'm so so sorry Haz, I hope you know you don't deserve this. None of us had any idea what we were getting you into. I bet Zayn is sorry because I know I am."

"He is." Harry croaked.

"What? How do you know?"

"He-uhm..he told me."

Liam raised an eyebrow but continued holding Harry. Liam carried Harry into the living room and put on a movie. Harry's body was drowned in anger He was furious with the voice and what it has caused him.

"Now..who's Louis?" Liam asked a quarter into the movie.

"I told you. A new friend," the younger lad blushed.

"Do you like him?"

"No," Harry fiddled with his fingers.

"Mhm, whatever you say."

"I don't!"

"Mhm."

-

Louis- hey harry! i'm bored, are you free?

Harry- Sure.

Louis- wanna come over?

Harry- Okay. Send address.

*Louis shared his location*

Harry- Be there in 10. x

Louis- Sounds good. x

Harry changed out of his pair of sweatpants and threw on some black skinny jeans as well as a blue plaid long sleeve flannel.

In the car, a song by a band called One Erection or One Addition started playing. He had to admit, they were pretty good.

Harry fixed his curls as he walked up to the door. Butterflies erupted in his stomach.

*knock knock*

After a brief moment of silence, Louis opened the front door and invited Harry inside.

"I'm gonna grab myself some crips. Want some?" the blue eyed boy asked leading Harry into the kitchen.

"No thank you, I ate before I arrived." Harry declined politely.

"Okay."

Harry watched as the beautiful boy opened the pantry and pulled out a bag of crips. His stomach silently growled, wanting food. Harry didn't want to eat anything, let alone crips.

you're fat enough as it is.

Harry tried to ignore the thought.

"Let's watch a movie," Louis suggested.

The boys sat on the couch and ended up watching Grease. They both loved that musical.

-

Louis and Harry quickly became very close. They were very comfortable around eachother and enjoyed the other's company.

A/N: sorry abt the short chapter and all the time jumps :(

tpwk -G