Twenty-Six

-2 years later...

Harry looked down at his phone. The number.

Unknown Number- Congratulations. It's your last and final task. K*** ********.

no no no no no no no
this cant be happening.
please
not tomorrow.
oh fuck
fuck NO

-

My Lou💙- i wish i could see you my perfect hazzy. :(

My Hazza💚- It's one night. I'll see you tomorrow at the ceremony <3.

My Lou💙- but that's so far away!!

My Hazza💚- I know. But it'll be worth it.

My Lou💙- i love you.

My Hazza💚- I love you too.

-

It was the day. The day two best friends would become husbands. The day everyone was anticipating. It was Harry and Louis' wedding.

The boys had chosen Gemma, Lottie, Daisy, Phoebe, Liam, Lewis, Niall, and Matthew-friend they met a year ago-as their bridesmaids and groomsmen.

Harry walked down the isle to an instrumental of a song called Little Things. He was accompanied by his sister, Gemma. Harry was wearing a navy blue Gucci tuxedo, with a light blue flower in the pocket. His hair was short and pushed to the side, a single curl falling in front of his face. His eyes were greener than ever.

After a moment of silence, the instrumental of Little Things restarted. Everyone turned in their seats and stood to view Louis-wearing a matching blue tuxedo as Harry, and with a green flower in his pocket. His hair was styled in a quiff-accompanied by Lottie.

As Louis looked up his eyes immediately locked with Harry's. God, how he loved this man.

"Hi baby," Harry mouths to his groom.

A bright, genuine smile is plastered on both of the boy's faces.

-

"Louis, would you like to read your vows?" the marriage officiant asked.

Louis nodded and grabbed Harrys hands in his. He starred right into those green eyes and began.

"You will always be in my heart, Harry Styles. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you are the sweetest, most caring guy. You are my soulmate and soon enough I'll be able to call you my husband. But most importantly, you are my home. I wouldn't be who or where I am today without you. Thank you for letting me see the world from a different perspective. Thank you for opening up to me and letting me see who you are. Thank you for sharing your life with me...I will never forget the first time I cooked for you. It was chicken wrapped in parma ham, stuffed with mozzarella with a side of homemade mash. To be fair I did almost burn the house down but I would gladly burn a thousand houses down if it means I'll get to see you smile. Your smile is what gets me out of bed in the morning. Waking up to your smile is like waking up, knowing you have everything you've ever wanted in life. I have loved you since we were eighteen, and my love only grew from there."

Tears were now flowing down both of the groom's faces. Their hearts were swelling.

"I love everything about you. I love your curls, your gorgeous green eyes, your tattoos, your family..your scars. Thank you for making me realize there are such things as happy endings. And I'm so thankful I get to share mine with you."

Harry wiped a tear before taking a deep breath.

"Louis, all my life you stood by me when no one else was ever behind me. You stayed when most people would've left. I cant wait for the future. I want to adopt kids with you even as young as we are. You are my entire world and without you I wouldn't be here today. And I don't mean getting married. You saved my life and showed me there is always a solution. You saved me. You showed me what a home was like. And wherever i go, you will always bring me home. Then there's your perfect crystal-like, shining blue eyes. They caught my attention the moment we ran into each other at the supermarket. To be honest, we didn't even have to write wedding vows as our arms tell the entire story," Harry paused, crying. "Now, do you still want to marry me Louis William Tomlinson?"

"Of course I still want marry you harry!!"

Both boys chuckled.

"Now kiss me you fool!" Harry exclaims.

A/N: this sucks i'm sorry, i suck i writing weddings.. also next chapter is one of my favorite chapters yet i also hate it so much...you'll see...