Announcement

A/N: hello!! first of all i want to thank every single of you for reading and making it all the way to the end! it means the world to me.

ngl i kinda hate this book but it's whatevs. i know this book wasn't the best but it was also my first fanfic. maybe in the future i might rewrite it, i'm not sure.

one of the main reasons i wanted to write this quick little announcement was to announce my new book/fanfic!! it is a larry stylinson story. the introduction/description was posted at the same time this is so please go check that out!

the book is called (drumroll please)

Web Of Lies - l.s.

(or WOL for short)

the book is revolves around a much more happy tone which makes it very different from this one. it features characters such as Harry, Marcel, Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Paul, and many, many more all time favorites. i am very proud of WOL because it is better constructed and written. the plot/story line makes way more sense and each chapter has about 2,000-3,000 words. i already have the first 10 chapters written so expect regular updates (updating every 4 days). i hope you take the time to check it out and give it some support. thank you!!

lastly, i wanted to thank you all once again for the support on TD. i loved writing this book and i hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it. (and don't forget to give me a follow)

thank you all! i love each and every single one of you! hope to see you over at my new book!

-G