Chapter Thirteen

February 15th 2008
I finally had the courage to resist. The next morning I received a call that a car hit my mothers. Thankfully she only had a broken arm. The voice texted saying that he did it and if i refused again something worse would happen to those I love. I explained the situation to Liam and Zayn. Liam was there for me and it he helped me a lot mentally. When i told them, Liam instantly got pissed at Zayn and ended up punching him. He was screaming that it's all his fault and he ruined my life.
Li had a point.
It was Zayn's fault.
He did this.
-count: 26

-

-3 months later...

-

It was the 2nd of December. Snow littered the sidewalks and covered the ground. The cold chilly air sent shivers down people's spines. The earth had a calm refreshing scent to it. The sky was gray and the sun was no where to be seen. It had stopped snowing after leaving a thick blanket of white covering the streets and grass. It was a gorgeous, perfect December morning.

Harry and Louis were best friends as they became incredibly close over the past few months. Harry began to feel-happy (i think that's the word..). Harry introduced Louis to Liam, Niall, and Lewis as-well and they all hit it off immediately. Liam was the only one who knew Harry's entire story, as the others had no clue. Harry continued barely eating, however, he managed to reduce his self-harm after he met Louis. Day by day Harry and Louis's feelings for one another grew, but they had no idea about the other's feelings.

*knock knock*

Harry eyes shot open to the sound of a knuckle against hard wood. He was already wearing a pair of black sweatpants as it was practically freezing outside. He grabbed his phone, and fixed his curls while walking down the stairs. He opened the door revealing a blue eyed boy.

"Morning Haz!" Louis exclaimed pulling Harry into a warm hug.

"What are you doing here so early?" Harry questioned untangling himself from Louis.

"I got bored. Can i come in? It's cold."

"Of course," Harry dodged his body to the side leaving room for Louis to come in.

He watched Louis walk into the kitchen and followed after locking the door. Louis opened the cabinets to reveal some tea bags and started to boil a kettle.

"Like what you see?" Louis joked.

Harry didn't even realize he was starring.

"Sorry, I zoned out. I was thinking about something I have to do later," he said as a pink color replaced his tan cheeks.

"Sure..," Louis rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Whatever," the younger boy scoffed.

As Louis sipped his tea Harry couldn't stop but starring at those plump, pink, beautiful lips of Louis's. All he wanted to do in that moment was kiss them. What if he was straight? Then he would ruin their friendship and Louis would hate him, Harry thought.

The boys proceeded to watch the movie, Titanic, as it is their favorite to watch together. They both cried. But don't tell anyone I told you that. They would kill me.

"Want to go for a walk before it gets dark? I want to show you something I found on my way here," Louis faced Harry.

"Okay, let me change."

Harry ran up the stairs and changed into appropriate clothes for the weather. He quickly bolted back to Louis and slipped his shoes on his feet.

"Ready?" Louis asked.

"Yup," Harry replied.

"Perfect."

The opened the front door, locked it, and headed out to their left. Butterflies erupted in Harrys stomach as he noticed how beautiful Louis's eyes looked with the glistening snow in the reflection. A smile curved his lips and Harry was genuinely happy.

where is louis taking me?

Louis and Harry walked straight for about 8 more minutes before Louis stopped.

"This way," he smirked pulling Harry into a forest of trees. The trees had icicles and snow laying on them and the grass was almost impossible to see.

"Where are we going?" Harry whined for about the millionth time now.

"You'll see, Styles," Louis smirked pulling Harry deeper and deeper into the gathering of trees.

"Almost there..."

Louis directed Harry to cover his eyes, which he complied. The older boy lead Harry a few steps away from where they once were and stopped him.

"Okay, go ahead. Open."

Harry took off his hands and took in the magnificent sight in front of him. A frozen waterfall stood before them, crashing into a small icy lake below. The rims were overgrown with plants and snow. The trees created a clearing, leaving a perfect opening to view the sky through. Harry and Louis could see small little fish swim around under the thin layer of ice. They also saw their reflection in the ice staring back at them. An old bench that looks like it hasn't been sat on in years, sat there facing the waterfall. Louis walked towards it and sat down.

"So?" Louis asked.

"I-I love it. It's gorgeous."

"I'm glad you like it," he sighed. "Maybe this can be our little secret spot?"

"I'd love that."

Harry and Louis stared into one another's eyes not being able to look away. The sun was now beginning its decent down, leaving the sky a slightly darker shade of blue, but it was still light. Louis' gaze shifted towards Harry's lips and soon Harry did the same. He leaned in inches away from his dream. Harry could practically feel Louis' breathing on him. The stayed still for a minute, taking in every little detail about each other.

Louis decided to risk it and leaned in that small inch and their lips met for a short second before Louis pulled away. It wasn't really a kiss as it was a touch.

"I-I..I-I'm so so sorry. I don't know why I did that. I don't know what came-"

Louis was interrupted as Harry's lips connected with Louis's once again. They fit like perfect puzzle pieces and it was perfect. The warmth of each other's lips felt amazing with the soft, cold air around them. Harry noticed how sweet and smooth Louis' lips were and the butterflies became more intense. He never wanted this feeling to end. Their lips sent a wave of electricity throughout their bodies. The spark was so obvious you could practically see it.

They pulled away, both out of breath. It was an innocent kiss, no tongue or anything like that. As their breaths became deeper they couldn't take their eyes of of the other's eyes. They both looked as if they just experienced pure bliss. It's as if they were on cloud nine.

Snow began to fall from the sky at this exact moment. Louis pecked Harry's head as he grabbed Harry's hand. They walked home, both blushing and not speaking a word. It was a comfortable silence between the two.

A/N: ABOUT TIME AHHH

this was my favorite chapter to write so far! thank you so so so much for reading and

-G