Chapter Seven

A/N: this chapter was difficult and i may have cried. once again i love you all and thank you for reading!

(SELF HARM START)

cut.

cut.

cut.

cut.

cut.

cut.

6 times. A blade tore through the delicate skin of Harry Styles once again. Harry barely realizing what he was doing. It was muscle memory at this point. Much like a routine. It started with locking the bathroom door, ended with rinsing the stray blood. Sometimes, Harry wouldn't even flinch at the contact. It was his way of relieving stress and other worries. To him, the blood symbolized his wrongs and defects.

A tear fell through the air joining with a drop of blood. Harry smiled. Two opposites together. Blood and Tears. Harry and Louis. It meant something in his heart. To him.

(SELF HARM END)

Looks up to glare at himself in the mirror. Harry's eyes and cheeks were stained red. The rest of his face and body was very pale, due to the loss of blood.

Harry quickly rinsed the sink and his arms. He bandaged his arms and threw away the stained tissues. Wiping his face, Harry walked out and into his room, falling onto his bed.

He felt better.

His mind finally shut up.

His arms stinging with the sound of relaxation.

He felt he had pleased his body.

He was okay.

He was Louis.

WAIT WHAT? Louis? What- How- Huh? How did Louis come into this? Oh. I know. Harry was still thinking about his little man crush. Let me correct it.

He (wished he) was (with) Louis.

That's better. And definitely how he felt. The boy was in awe of the other. I mean, how could he not?

A gush of energy rushed to his head, as if wrapping around it. Harry became dizzy and closed his eyes.

-

Walking home from school, Harry really needed to forget. He pulled out his phone and texted Niall.

Haz- Hi Ni! Are you free today?

It was Wednesday at this point and knew Niall didn't have anything going on on Wednesdays. A few minutes after Harry sent the first text, Niall finally replied.

Ni- sure! what do u have in mind?

Haz- Want to come over and we can play on my gaming consoles. Maybe order food?

Ni- only if there's food

Haz- Okay, fine.
Haz- Would it be okay if I invited Liam?