Chapter Seventeen

A/N: OH MY GOD I HIT #11 IN #larrystylinson! THATS IN(ZAYN)! IM ACTUALLY BLOWN AWAY RN. YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. AND 1K READS!!?!??!?!

on another note, my birthday is veryyyy soon! it's the same day as louis' album walls birthday and the day before harrys so that's crazy. (01/31) and y'all getting this to #11 in #larrystylinson is an amazing birthday gift! so thank you.

this story has turned out so much better than i could've imagined. i literally just came up with a vague idea at 3 am. (it is three o'clock in da mornin -lou) i literally just had the urge to write a fanfic and i never thought this many people would read it. we are over halfway done with the story and don't worry there will be an epilogue. it's crazy and y'all r not prepared.

how r y'all feeling so far abt the story? any predictions? feel free to comment! (they make the chapters get published quicker and maybe i'll reply)

anygays , let's get on with the book. it's a longer chapter bc the last one was short and i promised. (it's lou's pov! ik abt time i give y'all a look into what going on with him, so turn on ur sad faces)

-G

-

September 19th, 2008
100. yup, okay.
-count: 100

-

"Louis! Lou!" Lottie banged on his bedroom door.

Louis has been a complete mess for the next few days after he received the texts from Harry. He was much like Harry, curled up in his room, not turning on his phone, constantly crying-causing his under eyes to swell and be red-, barely eating, barely sleeping, not showering, and just being overall cut off from everything and everyone around him. (except the part that harry still has to do his tasks) No matter how how hard Louis tried his mind always reverted back to thinking about one thing-Harry. Louis was stuck in a cycle. Not like the typical one I explained awhile ago, a different one. A cycle of spiraling. Everyday was the same. Curl up under his covers, cry, punch something, and eventually get about an hour or two of sleep. there's only one way to snap him out of this-Harry.

Thoughts practically yelled at him in his brain and he couldn't help but think the whole situation was odd.

this isn't like him. he wouldn't just break up with me..and over text?! wait would he?

Snapping out of his trance he attempts to speak to Lottie on the other side of the door to get her to leave.

"Go away, Lot," he croaks softer than a whisper.

Lottie heard nothing as Louis spoke too quietly. Louis could see the handle of the door slowly twisting open, causing his breath to hitch.

"Lou," she began in a pitiful voice. "Are you okay? I don't know what's going on or why you're acting like this but I'm guessing it has something to do with Harry. You don't need to explain. You can explain it to me later," she took a seat at the edge of Louis' bed. "Have you eaten anything? When was the last time you showered? Are you alright? Please talk to me, Lou."

Louis, still holding his breath, slowly lowered the blanket covering his face. The room was dark apart from the small line of light seeping through the crack of the door. He couldn't see his sister Lottie, only her silhouette. Louis had just finished crying and he didn't want to start again. He manages to let out a whisper.

"I'm fine."

"No your clearly not. How 'bout you stay here and I'll go downstairs and fix you up some food."