Chapter Fourteen

March 21st 2008
56. 56. 56. 56. 56. 56. 56. 56.
my mother started to catch on, i hate lying to her.
-count:56

-

"What's got you all smiley?"

"Huh?" Harry snapped his head around, glaring at Niall.

"Why are you so happy today?"

Harry's smile grew larger as he remembered yesterday. His eyes took a quick glance to the side-peaking at Louis-without moving his head.

Niall smirked. "Oh?" he nudged Harry's shoulder.

niall saw that. way to hide it.

Harry's cheeks began to blush and he looked down, hiding his burning face.

"About time," the blonde boy teased.

"What do you mean?" Harry looked up.

"I mean it's about time you guys got together-"

"Woah woah wait. We are not together," Harry cut Niall off.

"Then why are you so happy? And don't you dare lie, I know it has something to do with Louis."

"W-We kissed."

"OMG OMG OMG YES YES ABOUT TIME" Niall began to freak out, still keeping his voice low to avoid any of his classmates hearing.

"Is it really that obvious?"

"Yes. I'd be surprised if there was someone who didn't know you two like each other." Niall explained.

"I don't even think he likes me."

"Of course he does! It's so obvious! The way he looks at you and doesn't stop talking about you..It's so cute!"

Harry smiled and focused his attention back on the teacher.

-

The bell rang with a piercing screech. It was lunch time. Harry walked out of class and made a bee line to his locker. He shoved his books in, and grabbed his food. He never ate the cafeteria food.

Niall caught up with him and they walked through the heavy double doors. As soon as Harry stepped in, the room became quiet, everyone looking up at Harry. This is how it always was. Harry took a deep breath and walked towards the table that was considered the "popular table" with everyone's eyes on him. -The only people who didn't like him were Zayn and his few friends.-He took a seat and the room began to fill with conversations once again. Sitting with him was Liam, Niall and some other kids. He believed their names were Jack, Ed, Ashton, Calum, Ashe, Maya, Charlotte, Kendall, Ariana, and Lyla.

"Haz!" Liam exclaimed.

"Hey Li"

"Liam! Guess what!" Niall butt in before anyone could speak.

"I don't wanna guess, tell me," Liam spoke softly with a confused look on his face.

"Harry snogged his crush."

Harry shook his head and looked at the floor.

"Really? About fucking time, mate," Liam patted Harry on the back.

"I hate you, Niall," Harry glared at Niall.

"No you don't," he replied.

Harry continued, "And for the record we didn't snog."

"Sure whatever you say," Niall rolled his eyes as the rest of the table started laughing.

Harry scoffed and continued eating, dropping the subject.

At that moment, Louis walked through the double doors. Harry called him over and he sat down next to the younger lad. They haven't talked about the kiss. They acted like it never happened.

As Louis sat down, Niall and Liam shared a knowing look, smirking at Harry. In response, Harry rolled his eyes.

"Harry, can I have a word with you?" Louis asked.

"Sure," he replied as Louis grabbed his wrists and yanked him out the cafeteria doors.

Harry quietly winced at the touch. Louis didn't even acknowledge it, pulling Harry into the hallway, where no one was.

"What do you need Lou?"

Louis swallowed. "I-Ilikeyou," he rushed out.

"What?"

"I fucking like you Harry!"

i like you too! fuck, i love you louis!

"Oh," was all Harry managed to get out.

"Oh?" Louis asked.

why couldn't i say it back?
he's gonna hate me so much.

Louis stormed away, not looking back after a minute of Harry not speaking.

Water began to form at the bottom of Harry's eyes. A year flew down the left cheek as he stood there, frozen.

Before he realized, Harry's legs began moving. They had a mind of their own. He was apparently running after Louis.

"Louis!" he shouted.

"Louis William Tomlinson!" instead, Louis didn't once turn around as Harry continued yelling.

Harry reached for Louis' shoulder, flipping the older boy around.

"What?" Louis gritted through his teeth, angered.

"I-I..I," Harry stuttered.

"That's what I thought."

Louis turned around before being jerked back around. Instantly Harry's lips were on his. After registering what happened, Louis returned the gesture. They pulled back.

"I like you too," Harry spoke between breaths.

A/N:
it's so weird how i have the last 3 chapters and the epilogue done yet i'm having so much trouble with fifteen.

i started writing my second larry fanfic but i wont publish it until this story is complete.