- Athy and Choco -

Time passed, Princess Athanasia grew up to be a very sweet child. Everyone in the Palace really liked the little Princess. But they all would be in trouble if Athanasia began to go on her adventure around the Palace.

The entire palace was in a storm as Claude screamed that he would kill them all if they couldn't find his daughter.

Meanwhile, Athanasia just giggled under one of the sofas in the Garnet Palace which she called 'Athy's secret cave'. She was happy to see the panic face of her father and the maids.

There's one person who is very difficult to fool. That's her mother. Her mother would find her in just a few minutes. Then it's the princess who will be in a big big trouble.

Her mother would bring bitter vegetables for Athanasia to eat as punishment. Then..
She can't eat chocolate for a week. According to the little girl, the punishment given by her mother was very cruel and she preferred to stand for hours in front of her mother's study or outside the Emerald Palace.

Athanasia cannot live without her beloved choco. Therefore, she is always looking for ways so that she can survive in the midst of the choco difficulties she is experiencing. She also doesn't care at all about her teeth, which have had holes in several places.

"Sis, Athy wants chocolate." said the little princess as she opened her hands

"Aih..Our cute princess wants choco?"

"Yes, Athy wants lots of choco! A lot!"

Today it's Hannah who became the target of the Princess. With a radiant face, wide round eyes and a super cute voice, Athanasia launched her mission to get Hannah to give her a bag of chocolates.

"Princess really loves chocolate, isn't she?"

"Yes, Athy loves choco. Very much! Hannah too. Athy loves Hannah! Give Athy choco, please~" Athanasia grabbed Hannah's apron.

Love? That's too simple to be called love. Chocolate has become her obsession.

"Hannah, what's going on? Didn't Lilian tell us to not to give the princess more sweets? This is a direct order from Her Highness." Seth came and rebuked his weak-hearted friend.

"I thought if only one it would be fine."

"The problem is people with a weak heart like you is not just one. All the maids have a weak heart for the princess."

"Sis, athy wants eat choco." Athanasia fired small stars from her round blue jewelled eyes.

"Princess, you can't." Seth forbade again.

"Why? Athy.. Athy.." cried Athanasia in a low voice.

Seth's heart also weakened to see the infinite cuteness of the princess. Finally she gave Athanasia a bag of chocolate.

"Please keep it a secret from Lilian and Her Highness, Princess." whispered Seth, turning her head in all directions.

"Thanks Sissy. Athy really loves you!" Athanasia kissed Seth on the cheek. The little girl is indeed good at attracting the hearts of those around her.

With a happy heart, Athanasia put a packet of chocolates into her dress pocket. She even had time to hum before the voice of the person she feared the most could be heard from the end of the hall.

"A.THA.NA.SI.A ~ What are you doing there? What did you get from the maids?" asked the Empress in a creepy tone.

Hannah and Seth immediately took a few steps back after hearing Diana's voice.

"Ugh. Mommy !! Athy didn't get anything from them."

Athanasia immediately pretended that she didn't get anything from the ladies. Her mother would be furious if she saw what was in the pocket of her dress. Then something terrible would be happen to her.