- Playdate Part 2 -

Nothing worried Diana more than seeing her little girl turn away from her. The girl's lips were pursed and her brows furrowed. The little girl's arms were crossed in front of her chest

Princess Athanasia is angry. And it's because of her mother. She'd been like that for an hour since the two of them sat down for their regular afternoon tea.

Athanasia hadn't even touched the chocolate cake she loved so much. This of course made her mother worried.

'Is she still mad that Felix and I teased her too much?'

Diana took the chocolate cake and began to take a spoonful to feed Athanasia's mouth.

"Look Athy, there's your favorite chocolate cake. Mom has asked Hannah to make it for you. It must be delicious." She pleaded gently.

Athanasia glanced briefly at the fork that her mother had proffered. The chocolate cake definitely looks tempting. Melted chocolate seemed to drip a little and hit the green grass.

'Tsk. It should be in my mouth.'

"Come on, open your mouth sweetie. Mom's hands are getting sore."

The tantalizing offer is usually impossible for the chocolate lover to refuse. But not this time. Athanasia wants to show her displeasure at her mother's decision to ask Lucas to be her playmate at the Palace.

Why did her mother choose Lucas? Isn't there Helena? Or other girl friends? Jennette wasn't a bad choice either. Even though they had only met a few times, Athanasia somehow felt a certain closeness to the shy girl. Then there is also Ezekiel. Not a very good choice because the boy was too much like Uncle white. But when compared to that crazy big brother… Oh Athanasia don't know anymore. The two choices were clearly at the end of the selection of playmates for her.

"No! Athy is still angry with Mom and Felix!" cried Athanasia curtly. "Anyway, Athy doesn't want to be friends with that big brother!"

"Athy dear.."

Diana felt her choice was not wrong. Lucas, he's a good boy according to her. In addition, he is polite, not easily provoked by her husband's excessive attitude. Moreover, he is similar to the figure of the 'boyfriend' that her daughter coveted. But it seems Athy forgot the precious picture.

"Then tell me the reason you refused Lucas to be your friend. Doesn't he fit your criteria?" Diana asked.

Athanasia looked at her mother in surprise. How could his mother not notice Lucas' craziness and madness?

"Dear mother."

"Yes?"

"Mom is too innocent like Felix. That big brother.. Hmph!" Atanasia's words were cut short. Her tongue felt numb for a moment. "That big brother.. G.. Gg.. Hmph!"

'That brother is crazy!!'

Athy wanted to scream like that. But somehow she can't.

"Hmm? What dear?" Diana asked confused. Her daughter seemed to be holding back something and it looked a little bit weird now.

"Brother is... Hmph!" Again she can't. All the bad words about Lucas she couldn't say in front of her mother. "Brother is amazing." Surprisingly, without realizing it, she even threw words of praise that were thrown at Lucas.

'That crazy wizard! This must be his doing!' Athy cursed in her heart. The hairs on her neck seemed to stand up at the same time. She was disgusted by her own words. How could she called Lucas amazing. 'Yeah he's amazing at tricking people!'

While Diana chuckled at the praise given by Athy. She was clearly misunderstood now.

"My dear. You look so much like your father." Diana exclaimed while pinching Athy's cheek, which was now even more swollen.