- Friends -

"Mommy! Mommy!" The three years old girl running towards her mother who was sitting in the garden.

"What's wrong, my dear Athy?" Diana put down her teacup then asked her little daughter who came in front of her with a heavy breath.

At the age of three, Athanasia, who is often called Athy, was able to run so fast that it made the whole palace chase after her.

"When will Athy's friends come? Athy can't wait to play!" said the little girl excitedly. Her blue jewelled eyes sparkled in the afternoon sun.

Diana, who saw how excited her daughter was to meet her new friends, became excited too.
"They'll come soon."

"When will it be soon? Will they come after Athy counted until ten?" Athanasia closed her eyes with both hands and intended to count to ten. "One .. Two .. Threeee ~"

Her mother laughed. The innocence of her daughter really became a new entertainment for her and her husband.

"Athanasia. Look at this clock." Diana opened her daughter's hands and showed her pocket watch. "Your friends will come when the long needle points to this goose-like number, number 2."

"Number two?"

"Yes number two. Now Athy holds the watch then go with Lilian to change clothes. Who wants to be friends with a little girl who still wears a dress full of choco?"

Athanasia's mouth and dress were covered in chocolate stains everywhere. Diana had often told the ladies not to give her daughter chocolate too often. But it seems that Athanasia's cuteness has overthrown all of them.

"Oh! Yes, no one wants to be friends with an unclean girl! Athy would change clothes first, Mama!" Athanasia is shocked seeing the dress. She herself did not realize that her dress was dirty due to her hands full of chocolate.

"Lilian, please wash Athy's hands and change her clothes. I will arrange the plates and cups."

"Yes, Your Highness. Come on, Princess."

Lilian led Athanasia back into the Emerald Palace. The Palace that has been given to Princess Athanasia by The Emperor.

The little girl's room had been ready since Atanasia was two years old. But as many people expect, Atanasia still often whines that she wants to sleep with her parents. Inevitably, Claude had to give in and let Atanasia sleep between him and Diana.

Only when Athanasia had her third birthday she dare to sleep alone in her room. Of course with Lilian sleeping in the next room.

"Your Majesty, several of the noble ladies have arrived at the Garnet Palace." A gatekeeper notifies the Queen.

"Oh really? It's only half an hour before the tea ceremony starts."

Diana hastily finished the arrangement of the tea utensils and cakes to be served on the table.

"What tea should we provide, Your Highness?" A young lady asked Diana.

"Shh! Of course lippe tea! Sorry Your Highness, she's only been working at this palace for a week." Seth scolded her junior and immediately asked her to get Diana's favorite lippe tea.

"Ah, sorry Seth, can you take the madeleine cookies I baked for Mrs. Elaine? I forgot to tell the chefs to bring the cookies here."

"Of course Your Highness."

"Phew .. I think that's enough. Let them in."

Every Wednesday in the first week and the third week, Diana always held a regular tea party at the Palace. At first she didn't like it, but over time she began to realize the benefits of drinking tea with these rich ladies.