- Be My Queen -

After the magical phenomenon that surprised Diana that night, Claude and Diana's lives are now filled with happiness once again. No more Diana cries and Claude screams at night. Everyone can sleep soundly at night.

Well, but actually it's a little bit different with Felix's life, he thought he didn't have to deal with the Emperor's bad mood anymore and can live in peace. But he was wrong, his life is now getting tormented day by day.

"Felix, you did it all. I want to see Diana." Claude's royal seal with uniquely shaped lion fell into Felix's hand.

"Your Majesty. How could I do your job. And this .. This is a very valuable royal seal!!!"

"You can do it, Felix. I trust you. I'm busy right now, there's no time checking trash reports from aristocrats who just keep asking for more budget for an unimportant party. You must know which one I'll approve of and which I won't"

"Your Majesty!" It felt like Felix was about to cry. He is a knight and his job is to cut opponents with a sword, not scratch paper with a pen.

Claude went out of his office without looking back. He was sure that the Crimson Blood Knights could do everything, including the royal administration. Claude's mind and heart were currently focused on his pregnant lover. He wondered what his girlfriend was doing right now. In the morning she was already making a fuss about wanting to eat the wild berries that grew in the forest. But then she was angry when Claude told the ladies to pick it up. No one know what she really wants.

Claude arrived at Ruby Palace in an instant. If they were married later, he want to bring Diana to Garnet Palace so they could be easily spend time together. But now he had to settle for meeting her at Ruby Palace.

"Your Majesty?!" Several ladies-in-waiting looked surprised to see that the Emperor had entered the Palace. They don't have any guts to stop him. Even though there was something they needed to keep secret from the Emperor.

"Diana."

Claude walked into Diana's room, but the room was empty. His lover is not there.

"Where is she?"

"Lady .. Lady is .." One maid came to Claude while looking hesitant to inform Diana's whereabouts.

"Answer me quickly!"

The Emperor's loud voice startled the ladies in waiting. Their faces were pale, their legs trembled.

"Lady Diana is in Palace Forest, Your Majesty"

Finally, they opened the secret that Diana had warned so much that it would not leak into the Emperor's ears. The fun will end soon if Claude finds out.

"Huh? What is she doing in the forest? Ah don't tell me she.."

"Lady Diana still wants to eat the forest berries that she picked herself, Your Majesty. So .."

"That woman! Didn't she know she's pregnant?" Claude growled at the thought of his potbellied lover walking in the paths of the Palace forest which was full of thorns and big stones.

"We will immediately seek The Lady, sire!"

Several ladies in waiting immediately turned around and started running towards the forest palace.

"No. I'll look for her by myself." Claude leave the ladies.

He wanted to see for himself his wild lover who liked to play in the forest. Diana's health has completely recovered. Her energy overflowed so that she could walk alone without the help of the maids.

....

"Gosh, Lily! This one's so sweet! Here, you try it too." Diana put a dark purple berry into Lilian's mouth, the new maid who immediately said that she wanted to dedicate her life to serving Lady Diana.