- Prologue -

"Maybe this is just a game of feelings from start to finish. If you ask, I'll beg you."

"How..how can Your Majesty say that?"

"If I don't do this, won't you go away from my side?"

The mana of the baby in the body of a woman with blonde hair and pink eyes is so strong that the mother's body is weakening day by day, and at the end she will die in childbirth.

Lucas thought for a moment. The baby in the woman's stomach is not the Athanasia he is looking for. So there was no reason for him to see the drama of the two people before him.
He opened the dimensional door quickly. Until he suddenly felt it will be waste if he go without getting anything.

"Should I eat it before I go?"

Athanasia will not be born as a magician. Yes she will not die even if she has no mana. She would only grow up to be an ordinary Emperor's daughter.

However, Athanasia in this dimension was very lucky. She can protect her mother by exchanging her magic.

* Swooosh *

And at sudden Diana opened her eyes wide. She felt a stream of mana being pulled from her stomach. Claude who saw what was happening immediately took out his magic, he was afraid this phenomenon would injure Diana's body.

Lucas left as soon as he got the mana of the baby, he did not care how the continuation of the two people who were amazed by the phenomenon he created.

____

The sound of crying babies can be heard from the delivery room. Accompanied by the sound of congratulations from the ladies in waiting. A Princess was born safely in Ruby Palace.

"How's Diana? Is she all right?" The emperor immediately asked about his girlfriend who had just given birth.

"Lady Diana is fine, Your Majesty. The Princess was also born very healthy." The midwife told Claude with a beaming face. She was very happy to be able to help Lady Diana and see the birth of the little fairy.

Claude immediately entered to see his lover and the newborn little princess. His steps were very rushed, he had been very anxious since Diana complained about pain in his lower abdomen. He was very afraid something happened to Diana. If that woman disappeared from his side, he didn't know what else to do with life.

"Diana !!!"

"Your Majesty ..."

Diana has sat down while breastfeeding their daughter. Her face looked tired but it was clear from her eyes that there was joy.

"Your father came dear .. Look he was so worried for us." Diana spoke to their little daughter whom she had been waiting for nine months.

Claude now can breathe a sigh of relief. All his worries for nine months were gone. Everything that happened in early pregnancy was like a dream, their daughter did not threaten her mother's life at all. Now she can hug Diana and their daughter happily, without the slightest sadness.
Claude sat next to Diana and smoothed his lover's hair, which was soaked with sweat.

"Thank you Diana. Thank you for wanting to stay with me and bring this little fairy into the world safely." Claude kissed his lover's forehead gently.

"Hug her Claude."

Diana tried to hand their tiny baby into Claude's arm. But the new father looked confused, he didn't know how to carry the baby properly. His awkwardness made Diana laugh softly. 'So cute.'

"You see, Your Majesty. Put your hand here and use your arm to support her neck. Support her back and butt with your hands and bring her into your arms."

Diana taught Claude patiently. She understood that her lover had never carried a baby, she was the youngest child and had no other members of the royal family. Yeah, but now he has, a little princess.

"Why is she so tiny. I'm afraid she will get hurt if I use a little of my strength."

Claude's eyes lit up with amazement at the tiny baby in his hand. The Princess did not cry at all, she seemed to smile a little in her father's arms.

"She is not as weak as you think. Look at her grip, she was gripping my fingers very firmly."

"Is it true?"

"Of course it is, Your Majesty. She is your daughter, cannot be weak."

"My daughter.." Claude still felt strange about the fact that he had become a father.

"Claude. Our child doesn't have a name. I've thought about it but I'm afraid you will be angry and disagree."

Claude smiled as he saw his lover squeeze her hands and pursed her lips.

"Say it. How can I be angry with a mother who just gave birth."

"Hmm .. What do you think about Athanasia?"

Claude paused to hear the name his lover had given to their daughter. It was a name he did not have as Emperor. The name that belongs to the successor to the throne. The successor to the throne of Obelia must have a name that has an element of immortality. The name given directly by the Emperor.

"Claude? You don't agree, huh? It's okay. You can choose another name. I was presumptuous about giving it a name first."

"No. It's fine. I will accept the name you propose. She will indeed be the successor to the throne, the first child born to the woman I love. Athanasia."

"Thank you, Your Majesty. Please love this child as much as you love me."

"Yes. We will love her together. My daughter Athanasia, Father and Mother will always be with you." Claude kissed the cheek of his daughter who was fast asleep in his arms.

That morning all Obelia was filled with happiness with the birth of the successor to the throne.

Princess Athanasia.

____