- The Young Royal Magician -

'Athanasia De Alger Obelia. You will be rewarded with a total of 500 gold pieces if you see and report this little girl wandering around your neighborhood. '

"What is this?" Lucas frowned when he saw the poster affixed to one of the walls of the building in the middle of the Imperial city.

Athanasia's face, who was smiling broadly, was clearly displayed on the poster.

Not only posters, statues of the little girl with jewel-blue eyes also decorate several corners of the city. As if everyone should know about the face and name of the Emperor's beloved little girl.

Athanasia at birth

Athanasia when starting to crawl

Athanasia when she started walking

Various recordings of the Princess's growth and development journey did not forget to be played in the middle of the city crowd.

"Huh! What kind of mad emperor is ruling Obelia at this time." Lucas paid attention to the recording of Athanasia being collaborated by her father and mother.

The man was definitely not the Emperor he knew. It's not Kailum. Kailum did not have a wife with golden blonde hair like a fairy. And as far as Lucas could remember, Kailum didn't have the same face as the man in the short footage in front of him.

"The Princess can't invite us to play. My mother said Her Majesty is angry so the Princess is left to play alone in the Emerald Palace for a while." said a little girl who passed behind Lucas in her sizable lace umbrella.

"Poor princess .. She must be very lonely right now." another little girl sympathized with the news about Athanasia. "Then we'll have to send her a lot of letters."

"Yes, let's send it. Oh! And also chocolate! The Princess loves chocolate."

The bunch of little girls both nodded enthusiastically and then went cheerfully toward one of the ice cream shops.

"Hee .. Looks like that noisy brat is in trouble right now." Lucas commented after hearing their conversation.

Not suprisingly. At that time Athy looked very scared and cried very hard in the middle of the forest. Her parents must not have known that the girl escaped to there alone.

Lucas thought for a moment then smirked. He knew what gifts should be given to that naughty princess Athanasia.

"That girl's expression will be very interesting."

A gust of wind hit Lucas's long black hair and led him to the lonely Princess's residence. Lucas wasn't lying, they really were going to meet again. And this time it won't be a moment. Lucas wants to spend a lot of his free time with his new 'friends'.

....

"Blackie ~! Let's play!"

"Blackie ~! Let's eat choco. Athy has lots of choco!"

"Blackie ~ Let's take a bath together!"

To Helena and her friends' expectations, Athanasia is not at all lonely now. She is having fun playing with her new pet. It doesn't matter day or night.

"What creature are you carrying, Athanasia?" Claude asked when he noticed a stranger in his daughter's arms. With a look of horror, he pointed at Blackie who was cowering in fear in Atanasia's embrace.

"This is Blackie, Daddy! Athy's new friend!" Athanasia replied happily as she lifted Blackie close to her father.

No need to ask again about the response of the father. Claude pushed Blackie away slowly. The man doesn't like small, furry animals. In his opinion, such animals were too weak and completely useless.