- Nightmare Part 1 -

The Emerald Palace Gardens are now filled with children of Athanasia's age who came at the official invitation of the Princess. Oh.. Except for this one 'child' sitting in front of Athanasia.

"This is a tea party for children, aren't you ashamed?"

Since then, Athy has been annoyed with the presence of a grown man wrapped in a child's body at the party. Especially seeing him so calmly munching on the sacred chocolate cake that should only be eaten by the event owner.

"Why should I be embarrassed? Hey.. Stop growling. If you knew who I was, a kid like you wouldn't dare make that kind of facial expression in front of me." Lucas answered while still taking the chocolate cake from Athanasia's plate. "By the way, it's delicious. If the maid comes ask for this again for me." he continued. He never thought that in Obelia there would be such a delicious cake.

Lucas continued to chew non-stop. The man was completely oblivious to Atanasia's annoyance.

"Stop taking my chocolates!" shouted the little girl in annoyance, quickly hitting Lucas' hand.

"Tsk! Besides being grumpy, it turns out that you are also stingy. A princess like you will never run out of cake. Look at your father who is growling like you are now. He will definitely give everything for you. Besides..." Lucas chuckled softly. "I can make this chocolate cake many times bigger.. Well that's if you stop nagging and growling."

Athanasia was still annoyed, but hearing Lucas' words made her a little excited.

"Really? Can you make this cake bigger?!"

"Of course, does the Princess want to see it?"

Lucas smiled with satisfaction seeing Athanasia's expression change in an instant. It was not difficult to make small children feel happy.

"Yes! Yes! Let's hurry to make it bigger!" shouted Athanasia excitedly as her hands pounded on the table. Giant chocolate cake? Of course she wanted to see it.

Athanasia's loud voice invited the children to turn their heads towards them.

"Princess, what's wrong? Is this beautiful brother going to do something interesting?" Asked Helena who had been watching Lucas with sparkling eyes. She couldn't take her eyes off him at all. After having written down the names of the boys who were the most beautiful to her in all of Obelia, Lucas seemed to her far above all of them.

"Helena! This crazy brother will make your chocolate cake very big!"

In an instant Athanasia and Lucas were surrounded by children who were excited to see the giant chocolate cake.

"Ezekiel." Jennette, who had not spoken much for a while, tugged at the hem of Ezekiel's shirt who was sitting next to her. "Princess.. I want to go to the Princess's place."

"Ah.. Yes, let's go there too."

Since the start of the party, the boy's gaze couldn't take his eyes off the Princess. Even though he went to the Palace to accompany Jennette but for some reason he couldn't focus on taking care of the girl right now.

'Ezekiel. Please take care of Jennette. I believe in you.'

Ezekiel took a deep breath while holding Jennette. His mother's words before he left made him a little depressed. He's only here for Jennette's sake but he's paying attention to the Princess instead. If he could be free then he would immediately choose to sit next to the Princess. He had even prepared a bouquet of white flowers that he picked himself from the garden behind his residence.

"Sorry..." Jennette mumbled softly after hearing Ezekiel's sigh.

Ezekiel turned. Smile back. And held the little girl's hand tighter.