- The Queen (Part 2) -

"Your Majesty, have you been waiting long?" said Diana, who had just arrived at the last step of the stair. "I'm sorry, it turns out that the preparation is much more complicated than I thought." Diana smiled and glanced at Rey, who somehow start to shake his body, his face looked bashful like a teenager.

"No. I just got here with Atanasia." Claude answered with his eyes still fixated on seeing Diana's beauty. "I can ask my future wife's hand?" Without change the direction of his gaze, Claude spoke to Rey.

"Ah! Greetings to the sun of Obelia." Rey looked down realizing that he was still holding the hand of the future Queen who was getting married today. "May the good looks .."

"Rey!" Diana hit the arm of the man beside her. How could be that the man had mispronounced formal greetings to the Emperor. "Prosperity." Diana corrected Rey as she glanced at her lover's face. Is he angry or irritated?

Not at all. Claude was still staring at her face. Didn't care what Rey said wrong. Right now in his eyes was only Diana.

"Ah .. Gosh. I apologize, Your Majesty. May the prosperity and glory of Obelia always be with you Sire." Rey corrected his greeting.

"Her hand. Give me her hand while I can be nice." As usual, the man with the title of emperor was always impatient. Those words of command can be heard clearly in everybody's ear, including the ears of the bride.

"Yes, sire. Lady Diana is yours today." Slowly Rey handed Diana's hand over to the Emperor's. "May you both be happy." The makeup artist smiled sincerely before leaving them.

"You're so beautiful, Diana. What kind of a man who managed to get you to the aisle." said Claude. He kissed the back of Diana's hand which was covered in transparent white lace gloves. He just asked stupid questions. Who else can take his lover to the aisle besides himself.

"Mommy Daddy!" Athanasia shouted for her parents who were still busy looking at each other full of love. Her sparkling blue jewelled eyes expressed admiration for the beautiful fairy who took so much effort to give birth to her. "Mommy pwetty!" (Mommy is so pretty!)

"Right Athanasia, this woman is very beautiful. Whose mommy is she?" Claude embraced Diana and gave her daughter a mischievous glance. "Daddy will kidnap her today."

"Uhh..Mommy 'thy! Mommy' thy !!" (Mommy Athy! Mommy Athy!) The six-month-old screamed irritably in Felix's arms. How happy she would be if she could fly and slip between her parents. Look, her papa's face looks really cunning. The man is going to completely monopolize her mommy today. From morning to morning again.

"Wow wow. Princess, be careful. Don't lean over your tiny body." Felix hugs Athanasia's fat belly tightly so that she doesn't move forward and endanger Felix's red head.

"Claude! My dress might wrinkle if you hold me! Let me go." Finally Diana pushed Claude away. The clock was still showing ten o'clock in the morning but it felt like Diana was feeling really hot. Maybe because of the dress. Or because some of the Emperor's ornament stuck to her dress. Well whatever it is, Diana doesn't care, she just needs a little fresh air now. Her heart was pounding so fast and her cheeks felt very hot.

She turned to look at Athanasia who was sullen after being teased by her father, "My baby Athanasia. Today you will sit with Felix and Lilian. Please don't cry in the chapel. Moreover, screaming and throwing tantrums. Can you do that, Athy?" the young mother smiled and put her index finger on the lips of her little daughter.

Atanasia who saw her mother's beauty up close as if hypnotized, she nodded obediently. "... 'Thy' smwat! won't cry!" (Athy is smart! Will not cry.)

"Yes our Athy are smart." Claude smiled behind Diana. "You don't have to worry about her. She will be fine.

"Your Majesty, it is time. Time to go." The driver sitting in front of the horse carriage reminded them of their schedule. The honored guests must have been waiting for them both.