- Suspicious -

"Athanasia? Where are you going, dear?" asked Diana when she saw her daughter running hastily away from the Garnet Palace. This was followed by Felix who was equally fast behind her. 

"Mommy!" Athanasia immediately stopped her steps and then went to her dear mother.

"Is there someone chasing you? You can fall if you run around like that. Oh, just look at your dress, so messy." Diana scowled as she smoothed the ribbon on her little princess's dress.

"Haah..Haaa .. Athy .. Athy is .."

"?"

Athanasia has not found the right answer to her mother's question. Her eyes kept glancing here and there, avoiding her mother's curious gaze.
There was no way she could say she was avoiding the creepy boy she met in the forest. It was the same as admitting that she had conversed with strangers when she got lost. Something that his mother strictly prohibited.

Ugh. Her ears were already burned after hearing her mother's scolding at that time. Athanasia didn't want to listen to her scolding anymore.

Should she just run away now? Not a bad choice. Athy doesn't like to lie. Yes, Athy is a good girl who doesn't like to lie and likes to do good for her mother. Her mother had gotten angry too often because of her, Lily said it was not good for her mommy's health.

"Mommy! Athy has to go-"

"You know, Your Highness the Empress, the Princess had just met a handsome boy in front of Your Majesty's room. It seems that the Princess wants to be friends with him."

"Eh?! Who said that?!"

The red haired man behind him suddenly splurted so much nonsense with a beaming face. Today Felix really pissed Athanasia off.

Athanasia glared at Felix and growled as a sign for Felix to stop talking. But it seemed that the man was completely oblivious to the code Athanasia had given him.

"Ah, my gosh. Is this supposed to be a secret, princess?" Felix pretended to be surprised and then chuckled with amusement. He was even more interested in teasing Athanasia.

"Hee .. What is this? What is this? I'm curious. Try to tell Mommy too." said Diana, putting her ear close to Athanasia's face. "Just whisper to me if you don't want other people to know."

"Uuugh .. Uggh .." Atanasia's face was getting red with embarrassment. She didn't mean to want to be friends with Lucas at all. She thought the boy was indeed handsome and pretty at the same time but he was too crazy to be a playmate. "No! Athy doesn't want to be friends with that crazy brother!" shouted Athanasia as she ran away from her mother and Felix, who were still chuckling softly.

"Aw..so cute. This ini the first time I saw her face become that red."

"Yes, Your Highness. You should have seen how the Princess was watching the boy without blinking."

"Really? Wow .. Then who is that handsome boy? Is he a guest of honor?" asked Diana curiously.

"No, Your Highness, he's the boy Mr. Evan brought. It looks like they just got a new young wizard to work for the Black Tower. He has long black hair with ruby-red eyes. I understand why the Princess is attracted to him." Felix explained while nodding his head.

"Long black hair and ruby-red eyes ?!" Diana shrieked a little after hearing Felix's details explanation.

"Yes, Your Highness. Do you know him?" asked Felix, a little surprised. Diana's reaction looks strange and makes some of the ladies around the Empress have to hold her body so it doesn't fall.