- The Emperor and His Baby -

The little fairy who had been breathing air outside her mother's stomach for two months blinked her blue jewelled eyes. She was seeing the rabbit doll that was above her head. The toy shake here and there moved by the strong hand of a man. Whether he was actually holding or squeezing the doll, the poor rabbit's face was slightly bent here and there.

"Why didn't she respond?"

"Because what you are doing does not appeal to her. There is no sound, no touch. Do you think that it can attract the attention of a two month old baby? You make it look like a stuffed bunny is your enemy to be crushed."

Diana shook her head at the lover who did not understand how to play with a baby.

"Give me the doll."

"....?" Claude handed over the doll with a face full of question marks.

Diana approaches her daughter with a stuffed rabbit whose face is smiling.

See the little bunnies sleeping til it's nearly noon
Shall we wake them with a merry tune?
They're so still, are they ill?
No! Wake up bunnies!
Hop little bunnies, hop, hop, hop
Hop little bunnies, hop and stop

Atanasia laughed at her mother's high singing voice while moving the stuffed rabbit above her head and occasionally rubbing the rabbit's head against her fat belly. Diana sings with a very expressive expression. And managed to attract Athanasia's attention.

"Wake up bunny ~ Hahaha. Mama's bunny is the cutest." Diana kissed the cheek of her daughter who was still laughing.

That warm-hearted sight should have made the Emperor happy, but it didn't. He looked sullen seeing his daughter laughing with her mother.

"So I have to sing?"

"Huh? Hmm. That's my way, Athanasia likes to listen to the songs I sing. Right? Papa doesn't understand that Athy likes songs."

"Are you looking down on me?" Claude furrowed his brows after Diana gave him a sneer glance and returned to interacting with Athanasia. The baby's tiny hands were seen trying to reach her mother's blonde hair, which hung like gold.

"Of course not, sire. I understand that you have never interacted with babies before. Don't pull mama's hair, dear."

Claude seemed to think for a moment before pushing Diana a little away from their daughter. Then he took the rabbit back.

"See the little bunnies sleeping til it's nearly noon."

Diana gasped at the Emperor's voice singing without a tune. And also expressionless.

"Waa? Baa?" Athanasia just blinked like before and tilted her head slightly, she was confused to see her father.

"Claude? Are you singing?"

"Yes. What else if it's not singing? Didn't you say that Athanasia likes listening to songs?"

'The song with the tone of Your Majesty! Not a song that is delivered like a speech !! ' Diana hit her forehead with her hand. She never thought that her boyfriend who always looks perfect would be tone-deaf.

"She's still not responding to me, Diana."

"Ahaha. Then try to make your voice rise and fall a little, Sire." Diana laughed awkwardly in response to Claude who seemed completely oblivious to being tone-deaf.

"Wake ↗ Up↗ Bunnies ↘ Hop ↗ Hop↘ Hop↗"

He's already too bad. It can't be helped.