- Precious -

It had been almost half a day that the little princess had disappeared without a trace. All the maids and guards in the Emerald Palace were mobilized to look for her.

Diana, the mother, who was initially very calm began to panic when the clock was already half past six in the afternoon. The sky on the western horizon has turned orange. But her daughter still didn't show her nose. Diana did not think that her daughter would really disappear like she is now.

"Athanasia!" She screamed even louder. Her heart was beating more and more erratically. 'What should we do. What if Athy is kidnapped.'

Diana walked faster and faster around the entire garden.

"Your Highness, please come back inside. Let us find the princess." Lilian who followed Diana tried to align her steps.

"Athanasia!" Diana ignored Lilian's words and kept calling her daughter. Her throat felt dry, but she didn't care.

Should she tell her husband about this? Athanasia has been gone too long. She was worried that if she left it for too long, something bad would happen to their daughter.

"Lilian, go to the Garnet Palace. Tell Felix about this." said Diana at last. Claude must know this.

Lilian nodded then ran hurriedly towards the Garnet Palace.

"Athanasia .. Where are you." muttered Diana with worry.

Athanasia is a very precious daughter to herself and the Emperor. The daughter whom she had so painstakingly defended with all her body and soul.
If Athanasia is gone..

No way! Diana couldn't imagine her life without Athanasia at all.

"Let's search her once more." said Diana while running with the other ladies to the Topaz Palace. A remote palace that rarely visited and not occupied by the imperial family.

.......

"Your Majesty, are you sure you read it before it was signed?"

Felix was amazed at how quickly the Emperor finished his pending work. Claude's hands moved at a speed that was not normal for an ordinary human, as if he was being chased by a monster called time. His goal of working non-stop is only one, he wants to spend his free time with his family as long as possible.

"I'm different from you, Felix." quipped Claude.

"Of course, sire. I am just an ordinary knight, not a versatile man like you."

Felix laughed awkwardly. In his heart he cried and tried to encourage himself to accept the reality of his life. 'At least your Majesty is willing to work properly today. Yes, that's enough. Be patient Felix Rovein. '

Claude himself showed absolutely no sense of mercy. He was still turning the papers on his desk and kept glancing at the clock.

'It will be dinner soon. Has Diana found Atanasia? '

It's been quite a while since Diana left his room, but he hasn't heard his daughter's voice. Is that bad princess getting into trouble and getting Diana into trouble? This is actually not something strange and new. Athanasia often escapes from surveillance and then hides in a new secret cave that they don't know where.

Claude thought for a moment before finally raising his head to look at Felix.

"Felix. Go outside and tell Diana we're having dinner at the Emerald Palace soon."

"Yes, sire." Felix lowered his head and walked towards the exit.

The moment he opened the door, the sound of footsteps and gasping breath could be heard from afar.