- How I Met You -

"Hmm .. Diana, don't you feel the Palace feels too quite this afternoon?" asked Claude, who was lying on his wife's lap.

"Ah right. There is no Athy's squeaky voice. It's very unusual .." Diana replied, picking grapes available on the table. "Is she taking a nap?"

Diana put a grape in her husband's mouth and began to wonder about her unseen daughter who used to wandering in front of Father's study. Their daughter always came to her father's room when the two of them were spending time together. What for? Of course, to make her father unable to monopolize her mother.

'Remember, Papa! Athy doesn't want a younger brother or sister! ' said the little girl when she caught her parents making out. Emperor Claude's little daughter did not hesitate to scold her own father.

For Athanasia, her father's mother's love was enough. She did not want a younger sibling who would divide the love of his parents.

Well, even without Athanasia saying it, Claude wouldn't make Diana pregnant for the second time either. His bad experience when he almost lost the woman he loved the most five years ago was enough to traumatize him.

"I'll go to take a look." Diana patted her husband's shoulder so he got up from her lap. "Claude, wake up." She ordered, shaking her legs.

"No." replied the man with his eyes closed. The place where he was lying now was very comfortable for him. If possible he wants to spend all day lying on his wife's lap.

"Claude!" Diana shouted again.

"Fine. Fine. I'm awake." Finally Claude gave up and let the soft pillow go to see the condition of their daughter who was too agile like a mouse deer.
"Let me accompany you."

Without waiting for his wife's approval, Claude took Diana's hand and took her by the hand so they could walk hand in hand to the Emerald Palace.

"Your work is still piling up. I'll take a look at Atanasia by myself." said Diana later.

She couldn't ignore the dark aura in front of her husband's study door. The burly knight looked very pitiful in her eyes.

Felix's fiery red hair almost resembled a bird's nest because it was too messy. His eye bags grew darker due to lack of sleep. His face was pale like a living corpse. He didn't make a sound, but Diana could hear screams from the bottom of the single man's heart.
'Help me, Her Highness. I could not stand this anymore.'

So pathetic.

"Felix, he-"

"Shhh!"

Diana put her finger in front of her husband's mouth. She knew what her husband was going to say. Another torment that would cost Felix his soul.

"Listen to me if you still want to have a knight as capable and strong as Felix. Do well with your main job, sire. Atanasia and I will pick you up when it is time for dinner." said Diana firmly.

"But .." Claude tried to argue.

However, his wife's eyes widened and left him speechless.

Felix's tears could no longer be stopped. The man smiled while shedding tears. Diana is indeed the most powerful person in the palace.

In the end the Emperor nodded and let go of his wife's hand. "Let me know if Athanasia is nowhere to be found."

Yes it's again. Athanasia had been missing and hiding somewhere too many times. Day by day the princess is getting smarter in hiding from her mother and Lilian. The girl's hideout is now moving nomadically according to the situation and conditions.