- Him -

"Princess, what are you doing down there?"

Lily, who just came back from the kitchen, saw Atanasia lying face down on the carpet, shaking her legs. There was also a cheerful hum that came out of the princess's mouth.

"Athy is drawing. This is a beautiful picture of Lily. Athy give it to Lily!" Athanasia proudly leaves her work in the hands of her beloved nanny.

"Thank you, princess." Lilian accepted it happily. In her eyes the simple drawing from Athanasia was like the finest work of art ever.

For a long time she stared at the picture of herself and a red circle beside her.

"Hmm, who is the person next to me, Princess?" She asked a little confused.

"Uh? Lily doesn't know? it's only Felix whose head is red." Athanasia replied casually. She really likes seeing Lilian with her guardian knight so she drew her like that.

"Daddy is here, Athy is in the middle, Mommy is here. Ah, Athy's picture is very good. Daddy and Mommy will like it!" Her tiny hand holding the crayon stopped moving after making a single curved line across the face of the last person she drew. She raised her work up high and smiled with satisfaction.

"Good job, Princess. You're indeed talented artist." Lily applauded at Athanasia's simple drawing. Her words were not said just to please the princess, Lilian really praised Athanasia sincerely. Even though she is not her real mother, Lilian really loves Athanasia like her own child.

"Hehehe. Athy wants to go to daddy and mommy's place!"

After the picture was finished, Athanasia got up immediately, she wanted to show her work to her parents.

"Ah not now, Princess!"

Lily's words was not heard by the princess. Athanasia was already running towards the Garnet Palace at full speed. The pink ribbon tied around her waist seemed to be moving back and forth following her movements.

"Princess! Where are you going?" Felix, who met Athanasia in the corridor, was simply ignored. At the moment Athanasia only wants to see her father and mother.

"Haah .. Again, the Princess will disturb her parents." said Lilian as she exhaled.

"Our princess is truly very cheerful. His Majesty will be delighted to welcome her."

Felix, who was standing beside her, looked very happy. No one know what the meaning behind his smile that looks a little suspicious.

....

...

"Diana .."

"Your Majesty..it is still evening. I still have to prepare the dinner menu for our daughter."

Diana held Claude's handsome face closer to her face. The man's eyes looked a little sad. There was no doubt what the Emperor wanted from his empress.

"Just once. There's plenty of time until dinner. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to spend with you." Claude whined while bringing his face back closer.

"What are you talking about. This morning Felix yelled outside the room because you insisted you didn't want to get out of bed." Diana scolded.

Her husband really made Felix frustated. Diana and Lilian even began to worry that Felix's vocal cords might break someday. Not to mention the pile of documents that became Felix's daily tasks. The man's eye bags turned black due to lack of sleep and fatigue.

"Night and day sessions are different. I don't get to spend time with you during the day." Claude continued to give reasons that didn't make sense.