I Need You (Chapter 38)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS A VERY MATURE CONTENT SCENE! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE THEN PLEASE SKIP AND MOVE ON!

YOU'LL NEED HOLY WATER BY THE END OF THIS CHAPTER XD

DON'T SAY THAT I DIDN'T WARN YOU, BECAUSE I DID!

Other than that..

Enjoy:)

**********************************************

Leah's P.O.V~

"David! Get your fat àss off me!" Gabe shouted at David, pushing his body but with no success. I sighed and sprawled my body across the couch, my legs resting on the arm rest and my head on a pillow.

"Not until you admit I'm stronger!" David yelled. Gabe grunted from under him. Now, normal people would be fighting about a game or who's better, however, they aren't normal. Obviously. Gabe and David got into an argument and it led to this. As you can see, the argument is about who's stronger.

Egotistical retards.

"You're not stronger! I am!" Gabe argued back. I heard a scoff coming from the living room doorway, everything became silent after.

"Please, let's not get way ahead of yourselves...children," Cole muttered the last word. I know its Cole just by the sound of his voice.

And there's another egotistical retard.

Leah: 6

Cole: 3

Oh hush up, it was a good come back.

"Hey baby," Cole removed the pillow from my head and sat in its spot, my head resting against his lap.

Okay now let me get you up to speed, ever since our...moment in the bedroom and the part when Dana walked in, things have been good. Other than Dana being awkward around the both of us. When Cole calmed down, we both walked out to the living room and all of them were sitting on the couch, Dana shifted uncomfortably when he saw us.

Now, I haven't seen him since. Maybe Cole has, but I wouldn't know.

"Cole, where's Dana?" I quired.

"Dana? Oh he's gonna be here in a little bit, we are all hangin' out today," David answered my question that was for Cole. I nodded my head and saw Cole looking at me with a mood I didn't quite catch. It was gone before I could figure out what it was.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late, I was-uh I was busy..." Dana walked in and when he saw us he visibly became uncomfortable. Okay, now he's overreacting. I sighed and sat up from the couch. Cole pouted and I kissed his cheek to shut up him up.

"Okay, we're talking about what happened right now. You need to stop overreacting," I rolled my eyes at Dana. He sighed and Cole tensed from behind me. Okay..

"What are you guys talking about?" David questioned.

"None of your business, go take laps around the boarder with the others," Cole ordered. With a mutter of 'yes Alpha' David Gabe and Will left, leaving the three of us alone now.