A/N Please Read!!!

Well hello there!! Sorry if you thought this was an update but sadly it's not, yet. I'm gonna give you guys a little teaser.

Here's your teaser!!!

Enjoy;)

"Bad doggie! Stop humping the couch!" I smacked Caine on the head and shook my head at him. How much longer will this damn heat last for? Its been almost a week and I'm on my own here. I can't even go anywhere in the house without this dog following me.

When will Cole come back! Ugh!

I sighed frustratedly and walked away from him where he was still humping the damn couch. Well he needs to control his hormones because I am NOT losing my virginity yet. Not when he's in heat.

Seconds later I felt his presence behind me, right on my tail. Tail, yeah he's the one with the tail. I walked to the bedroom and laid down on my side while Caine came next to me and nuzzled his head in my neck. His arms wrapped around me and then he relaxed.

After a while of laying down in each others arms, I felt his lower region bump against me. I figure he was just moving into a more comfortable position until he repeatedly did it over and over. Fûcken hormonal dog.

I sighed and reached forward to the night stand. When I grabbed what I needed, I sprayed it in his face and glared at him. He whimpered and backed away while wiping the water from his face. The spray bottle always works.

"The hell was that for?"

**************************

And that's the end of this teaser!! Okay so I'm starting something, every Thursday I will update this story and if I don't then blame school. And for my other book, every Monday that story will be updated and if I'm late for that then blame school, again.

Okay so this A/N was longer than I wanted it to be but who cares!! Okay I have to go now! Gotta do that homework!!

Bye my lovelies!!!