New Girl (Chapter 8)

So yeah its me! I know I haven't updated and I'm sorry for that, but I'm not gonna stop okay. I just love this book, and I'm glad you guys like it. I would only know that because you vote for it. I love that too.

.

.

.

.

.

How are you guys doing?

.

.

.

.

.

Okay well I hope you LOVE! this chapter, and don't worry I'll keep trying to update sooner than later.

Enjoy:)

*************************************

Leah's P.O.V~

"Hey Leah." Dana walked passed me and for once acknowledged my existence. Its funny to think that these boys are only saying hi to me and talking to me because of Cole. Oh and when we woke up today, I didn't latch out on him. He just looked really hot when he woke up and because I was, too, tried.

"Hey Dana, how's your day?" I greeted back. I knew I shouldn't be acting so calm because of what I saw last night, but I didn't want anyone to get suspicious. And by anyone I mean Cole. He's been having his eyes on me all day. Whenever I was by myself, he would come and comfort me. Why is he acting so weird all of a sudden.

Why wasn't I acting strange from seeing that beast and almost dying, last night? And why did I feel so safe around it?

"It's fine, oh and Cole is looking for you." He smirked. I groaned and started walking away. He's been too clingy.

Like he has to know where I am and what I'm doing, even if its the smallest thing.

But there's something about it that makes him even more hot. Do I like how he's acting?

"Leah! Where have you been? I've been looking for you!" He looked a little pîssed when he saw me and came marching down the hall. Just the sight of him made me want to melt into a puddle. I could never control myself around him.

"I've been here, in school, duh." I said stating the obvious. My tone came out too confidence and playful, making him growl. Did he growl? Like an animal? Who does that?!?

"Don't give me that tone Leah, you had me searching the entire school for you." Angry, wouldn't describe how he said that right now. Pîssed off, yeah that's it. Bingo!

I put my head down and looked at the tiled floor. "Sorry." I saw his feet take a step to me. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me into his chest. People were looking at us, and by people, I mean jealous girls. They want him and I know that, but there gonna have to try hard to get him. Again he was really warm. How come he was never cold? Did his body always stay warm?

"Its okay baby, let's go." He unwrapped himself from me and grabbed my hand making those feelings come back. I could feel the butterflies swarming in my stomach at his touch. We started walking down the hall, the eyes all around us still watching.