I'm Screwed (Chapter 34)

Hey!!!....how's it going? *ignores all the stares* Stop looking at me like that, I only didn't update because...well I was simply busy the last few days. There should be a rule that says kids should not have to be busy. We should be kids and have fun. If anyone agrees say I(M5)...haha Will is so adorable.

ANYWAYS...here's your update that you have been dying to read.

Enjoy:)

**********************************************

Leah's P.O.V~

After I left Cole in the room groaning in pain, I decided to go for a walk. Now it seemed like a good thing to do at the time, but after awhile everything around me looks unfamiliar.

Two words: I'm lost.

I should have stayed in the house or walked around the house. But that would mean going in circles and I do not want to do that. Sometimes being curious is good, but its also a bad thing. To make things worse, I'm walking in the middle of a forest.

You wanna know why I walked in here? I'm assuming you said why; well because there was a rabbit hoping around and, me being me, wanted to go pet it.

Bad idea tho.

That stupid rabbit bit my finger and hopped away as if it were innocent. Now if it wouldn't have hopped away, I would have kicked it. Okay I'm lying, I would never kick any living thing.

Well except Cole. He deserved it anyways...

Okay not really... I should stop doing that tho. He probably won't be able to have any kids. Well at least I won, again.

Crack!

I froze at the sound of a twig snapping. Okay don't run unless you want it to chase you. I knew I shouldn't have chased after that finger biting rabbit tho. I should have remembered the saying; curiosity killed the cat. Well if you didn't know, I'm the cat and I might die, depending on whats behind the bush that's moving.

I kept my gaze on the bush a few feet away. Everything around me seemed to be quiet enough so that I can hear only the bush moving. Why torture me? Wow, do I actually want it to come at me? No, not really.

The bush in front of me shook a little more furiously and a couple seconds later a small furry fat biting rabbit hopped out.

Was I seriously afraid of a small rabbit? Well I was in the forest and that could have been a different animal. Plus, this rabbit bites. My finger is still bleeding!

I let go of a breath and relaxed a little bit. "Hahaha, silly rabbit." I turned on my heel and walked away from it. Well tried to. My face crashed into a hard chest, and that's when I knew something important.

And that is; man this guy must be well built. I might have a bruise on my for head now.

Okay I'm kidding, but his chest is hard. I ended up falling to the ground on my àss like the smart person I am. Hint the sarcasm.

"Hey! Watch where you're-" I glanced up at the person in front of me and saw David standing there with a hard face mixed with anger. What crawled up his àss?

"Luna Leah, you're way out of boundaries." He glared down at me and I shrugged it off, as if it was nothing. But of course, it was something. Well damn how long have I been walking? Shouldn't I be tired right now? That must of been a lot of exercise.