Ha! I win! (Chapter 31)

Hello my lovelies!!! Its me again! I'm so glad that I didn't leave! I was rereading all the chapters and theirs quite a few mistakes so I need to go back and fix all of them!...I'm gonna die! Wish me good luck!! Okay well here's your update!

.

.

.

Enjoy:)

*********************************************

Leah's P.O.V~

"Leah baby, wake up, we're home." Coles soothing voice cooed in my ear while he shook my body. Wanna know how I know it was Cole? Because his voice is like an angel.. I groaned while stretching my arms and legs. The cracking sound of my bones filled my ears. Sleeping in a car is so uncomfortable! How did I fall asleep when the position I was in was so uncomfortable?

"Cole carry me." I whined while wrapping my arms around his neck and closing my eyes. My head rested against Coles hard, yet comfortable, chest. I bet he has a six pack under this shirt. Oh goodness Leah control your pervy thoughts. I felt Coles arm go around my waist and the other one under the back of my legs, then he lifted me up. I still don't know how I'm not heavy.

"Don't drop me, if I fall on my àss its your fault." I warned. If I hurt my butt bone then I'm not gonna be able to sit down comfortably. Haha butt bone.

"I'm not gonna drop you baby, just go to sleep." I felt his soft, warm lips on my forehead.

"But I'm already awake, its gonna be hard for me to go to sleep again." I felt Cole struggle to open the door of the house. I laughed at him and then reached over to open it myself.

"Thanks. Well since your already awake then I guess we could do something else to occupy ourselves." Cole spoke in my ear, sending shivers all over my body. The things this guy does to me..yeah I'll never get used to this.

"And what would that might be?" I played with the hairs on the back of his head, pulling some just to mess with him. He growled playfully before I felt his body running up the stairs. So impatient. While he was focused on getting us to our room, I moved my body so that my legs were wrapped around Coles waist and my arms around his neck. Just to tease him, I kissed his neck and bit down leaving a mark on him.

He groaned and slammed my body against the wall, but not too hard. His lower half thrusted up to meet my hips. I moaned while kissing all the way up to his lips, his hips never stop meeting mine.

"Fûck Leah." He groaned in my ear and then ripped my body from the wall, continuing his way down the hall and then finally to our room.

Right when I thought he was going to drop me, my back hit the soft cold sheets. Cole stood between my legs and then he started to kiss from my jawline to my neck and then to the mark he made me. He started kissing and sucking at the mark which made me moan and fist his hair.