Act Your Age (Chapter 36)

You guys are amazing!! Do you know why? No? Well I'll tell you! Its because I updated the A/N earlier and I got to the goal but I got even more than what I was asking for. Thank you guys so much!! Thanks to the people who commented on the last update because you guys modivate me to keep going.

You're not only amazing, but you're the best readers ever!!

Enjoy this special chapter;)

******************************************

Leah's P.O.V~ (1 week later)

After Coles' heat last week, we fell asleep together on the bed. Happy, was an understatement of how I felt when he was back. Excited or thrilled will explain how I felt. Cole and I are currently lounging around in the living room stuffing our faces with junk food and watching Adventure Time.

Don't judge, or you will die. How could you not LOVE Adventure Time? Its only the best show ever!

Okay maybe not the best but Cole and I love watching it. Fynn and Jake just do something to me. Like there so childish, yet mature when it comes to battling. The two of them almost resemble Cole in a way. Cole, for example, is childish or pervy when he wants to, but when it comes to pack business or Alpha business he's full on mature.

Sometimes I feel like he's hiding something from me. I mean, I do know his deepest secret, and that's being a werewolf, but does he have anymore that I don't know of? Did he not tell me everything about him?

Well if he didn't then I want to know. But should I be straight forward and say 'Hey Cole, you got any secrets to tell me?' No that would make him feel uncomfortable. But! Making him feel uncomfortable will also make him come clean.

Hmmm what to do, what to do?

Nope, I got nothing.

Goodness why can't my brain work right now. Yeah it'll question things but when I need it the most it never works. I'm starting to think that's why I always fail some math test. I may be a nerd but that doesn't mean I haven't failed test before.

"Leah, baby, I have to go deal with some pack business right now. I'll send one of my pack members to take care of you." He stood up and stretched out his body while I fell down from his chest and laid on the couch.

"No, don't leave me with strangers." I muffled into the pillow, making it sound almost unclear. But Cole, with his extraordinary hearing, heard what I said and sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to leave you alone unprotected. I would never forgive myself if something happened and I wasn't there to protect you." He explained, frowning at the thought of that ever happening.

"Cole, how high are the chances of me being taken again? Aren't they low? Yes, they are so you don't have to worry about that happening. I don't want to be watched over like a kid." By the time I was done, I was standing up also with Cole through the explanation. But were the chances of me being taken, again, low?