That's All I Needed (Chapter 37)

So this is gonna be a short A/N, enjoy it tho. I just want to thank all of my readers for giving me 20k reads!!! I love you guys for that so much!! And thanks to the ones who read my other book, You Are Something, its nice of you for doing that for me.

Okay well that's the end of my A/N!!

Enjoy:)

*******************************************

Leah's P.O.V~

"Okay so here's the plan, Luke make sure to tell most of the pack members to listen and submit to me when I demand them to. And if they don't listen, which I doubt, then tell them they don't get dinner later on." He nodded his head in understanding and left to spread the word.

"As for you Matthew, I want you to keep Cole busy and make sure you're on his back all day. Report to me on what he's planning and then go back to him. Got it?" He also nodded his head and left. I stood up straighter and let go a breath, the confidence in me rising.

"Get ready Cole, I'm about to teach you a lesson." I confidentiality strode out of the living room with my head held high and walked down the hall to our room.

Why do I feel the sudden burst of confidence, you ask. Well I wouldn't want to be slouching and dragging my feet all the way to our room, now would I? No, no I wouldn't want that to happen. If I show confidence then that makes me seem strong, not weak. You get it now?

No?

Well then ask someone, I'm out.

Cole's P.O.V~

"Alpha, why did you call us in for this meeting? What's it about?" David asked. He's been asking the same question for five minutes now and its starting to get on my nerves. I growled at him and he lowered his head.

"Enough with the stupid questions!" I growled at all of them to make sure no one else ask the same damn thing. They nodded their heads looking down at the table.

I fixed the collar of my shirt and straightened up.

"I brought you all here because I need help with a plan." I calmly replied to answer their question.

"What's the plan Alpha?" Dana quired.

"I'm getting to that, but first...do you want to know who the plan is about?" I stared at each of them from my chair. We are currently sitting in my office, it was this place or the pack meeting house. Both were good to have this meeting in, as long as Leah doesn't hear the plan.

I'm pretty sure she has a plan to win as well, well Leah, so do I.

"Yes Alpha," they said in unsion.

"It's about your Luna," they gasped in response, and before they could interfere my announcement, I held up a finger. "Your Luna, my mate, challenged me. We all know never to challenge an Alpha, however, since she's my mate I can't dismiss this challenge. The only thing I could do is win this challenge, or else," confusion swept over their face.

I sighed annoyed. What a strong pack, but a slow one at understanding things.

"What do you mean or else Alpha?" Gabe quired from beside Will.

"I mean, if I lose this challenge then someone is gonna pay for that. That someone won't be any of you, it will be me," they stared at me wide eyed. I can understand why tho.

Since I'm the Alpha of this pack, I rule over everyone else. But no, I do not treat them unfairly or with disrespect, simply because if I want to be treated with respect then I have to give them respect also. Other Alpha's think its a foolish idea, however, it works well with my pack.