Cocky Bastard (Chapter 33)

Okay so I have something to say. Well after I updated, I went to take a shower and when I got out, I dropped my tablet and the top of the screen cracked. It like sucks a lot so today this is gonna be a small update.

Sorry guys but don't be heartless and stop loving me;)

Lol jk guys, I love you, thanks so much for the supports.

Enjoy;)

**********************************************

Leah's P.O.V~

"Cole? Cole! Where the hell are you?" I sighed frustratedly and crossed my arms over my chest. So guess what? I'm just assuming you said what. Okay well Cole thought it was funny to play with me and hide, so now I'm looking all over this damn house for his wolf àss. I swear he thinks its funny.

I hear shuffling come from down the hall. Wow he's really dumb. Just to mess with him and to tease him, I clapped my hands together and whistled.

"Doggie, where are you? Come out to play. Come on doggie." I heard Coles growl from down the hall. For an Alpha, he's really sensitive. What a girl!

I smirked and started to walk down the hall where the growl came from. He exposed himself like the idiot he is. When I made it to the end of the hall, Cole shuffled around from in the room and I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes. So he gave up now? He's not gonna pop out at me right?

"Cole, if you're in there, which I know you are, I suggest you come out. I won!" The shuffling stopped and I waited awhile longer until it started again but it sounded like it was coming closer. Well finally, I'm sick of this stupid game. The door started to open slowly, too slow if you ask me. I pushed the door open and jumped on Cole making us fall to the floor. I laughed while he groaned from under me. "Can we stop playing? It's kinda boring now." I hugged his chest closer to me.

It felt different. It wasn't warm and cuddly. The body from under me stiffened and I looked up at the person.

"Matthew?" I gasped and immediately got off of him. What is he doing here? Is he a werewolf too? Gosh I haven't seen him in forever. He sat up and blushed. I rolled my eyes at him. I haven't seen him in forever and the first thing he does is blush. Idiot.

"Uh hey, how you doin'?" He asked while scratching the back of his neck.

"How am I doing? Are you dumb, or are you dumb? I'm obviously fine!" I got up and glared at him. He literally asked me that? He knows he hurt me, so he asks that stupid question? I swear, boys are so dumb. Except Cole, he's hotheaded. Okay I'm kidding, he's just hot.