Fûcking Tarzan (Chapter 18)

I love you guys!! Like seriously I do, you support me so much and comment that you love this book and want me to update and I just love you guys for it. Thanks for the motivation you guys give me, without it o wouldn't be updating so often.

.

.

If you see any mistakes please point them out to me. I need to go back and fix all of them from chapter one to this one, and all the others.

Enjoy:)

****************************************

Leah's P.O.V~

Cole.

James lunged forward at Cole having Cole dodge it and have James hit the wall behind him, a big dent was made in the wall by his fat àss. Well he is huge so..

I looked to Cole to see if he was alright, he was staring at me like he wanted to tell me something. Well if he wasn't in his werewolf form then he could tell me, then again if he wasn't in his werewolf form he'd be dead right now. He growled at me and motioned to the porch door, using his head to point, the one that's locked.

"Cole it's locked I can't open it." I climbed off the bed and stood. James got up from the floor and shook his head from the hit. Cole growled again and lunged forward to the door making it break off the hinges and fall to the ground. I stared wide eyed at him. Well damn we got another fat àss here...haha just kidding its his werewolf weight. I ran the porch, growling was heard from behind me making me get scarred a little. They're two big werewolf's that are in werewolf form, how do I not get scarred from that? When I reached the porch there was furniture neatly placed around the porch and flowers along the walls.

"Ethan! Get Leah!" I froze in my spot. Shît he can kill me! Come on Leah think! Use your damn brain for once!

Lightbulb!

I climbed on top of the rail, it was thick enough for me to stand on. Once I looked down I mentally face palmed. I'm sure I'll die by the time I hit the bottom. We were on the second story and the measurement from here to down there was a long drop. I'll take my chances. Oh who am I kidding I'm going crazy now. I looked behind me and saw Ethan stomping towards me with a stone cold look on his face. I frantically looked around the place and saw a green vine flowing all the way down to the bottom. At least I can act like Tarzan for once.

I steadily walked to the other side of the porch by the rail and grabbed onto the vine. The floor looked even more far away. I heard Ethan's growl from behind me making me regret doing this even more.