【32】

Y/n Pov

He moved closer to me, closing our distances before our nose brushed against each other as his breath touched my lips. Since I didn't back up, he took it as a yes and completely closed our distance as his lips locked with mine.

Author Pov

They both closed their eyes as his lips kissed her softly before he cupped her cheeks, deepen the kiss. She can barely felt his lips because he's a ghost but she didn't mind it at all. Her hand went up to his hair, playing with his hair, not breaking the kiss before he held her up and sat her up on the kitchen counter with him standing between her legs. She pulled away, trying to catch her breath as he locked his eyes with her, looking at her with full of love and passionate.

"I-i love you, choi y/n" He said, still out of breath.

"I know I'm not a human, just a merely lively soul but it can't stopped me from loving you" He said, smiling at her, caressing her cheeks with his hand.

"I love you too, Suga" She said, putting both of her arms on his shoulders, admiring his angelic face.

He connected theirs lips again, feeling a strong interaction between each other as her hand kept playing with his fluffy hair.

The kiss slowly turned into heated kiss, feeling needy against each other growing as the heat became hotter between both of them. They broke up the kiss, not wanting it to go the other way around; looming at each other as her face covered with blush.

"Don't you want to eat something first?" He asked and received a quick nod from her.

He put her down from the counter, sitting her up on the tall chair in front of the cold 비빔면.

"I will heat it from awhile in the microwave" He said, taking the bowl to heat it while y/n still blushing mess from before.

Y/n Pov

Remembering our heat moment just now, made me blushed harder.

'I-i just kiss him!'

"Are you okay? You're face is all red" He said.

He placed the bowl in front of me and held my chin up so, I will be looking at him.

"I-i'm okay. Just a bit hot" I said, brushing his hand from my chin slowly before slurping in the noodles.

He took a sit in front of me with the palm of his hand under his chin while looking at me.

"You're cute when you blush" He said, smiling and I knew he meant it cause he hardly saying those words.

☆☆☆

Suga and I were cuddling together in the living room, watching some variety shows until I noticed something flew by in front of us.

"Suga, did you see it?" I asked, looking at him and he nodded.

Then, a piece of letter landed in front of us before Suga hurriedly took it and read it.

Do you enjoy your time, love birds? Well, I will make sure it will not last longer.

-JH-

Just to let you know. The reason I use JH cause y/n didn't know any of her friends with the initial started with J and H.

I'm sure all of you aware of who the sender so, I just let you know😉

Vomment✔

P/s : There are too much silent readers nowdays

:\