【25】

Suga Pov

"But, if it's white, you're...someone pure, innocent and not good at socializing with people" I gave her a small smile to her.

"Ouh~ So, you can turn into butterfly at anytime?" She asked and I nodded.

"Ggrroowll..."

Suddenly, I heard someone's stomach growling and I knew it's not me so, I looked at y/n.

Redness covered her face when I locked my eyes with hers, a big grin grew on my face.

'귀여워'

"Let's go eat something. I know you're hungry" I said, pulling her out of her room and went straight to the kitchen, sitting her down on a chair at the kitchen counter before going through the fridge.

"I'm going to cook something. So, stay there and don't even think to help" I said, washing my hands first before taking out kimchi from the fridge.

"Can you cook?" She asked from my back as I'm not facing her.

"I absolutely can cook. Once you taste it, you will fall in love with my cooking skills" I said proudly as I was confident.

"Really?" She asked, unsure of my cooking skills and I hummed as yes.

"Fine. We will see"

Y/n Pov

"Fine. We will see" I said, looking up at him, unsure that he could cook.

'I'm glad he's fine now.

Luckily, he didn't see the letter', I huffed

"Letter? What kind of letter?" He suddenly asked me without looking at me as he was tossing the leftover rice from yesterday into the pan.

'Oh shit! I forgot he can read my mind!'

"I can still read your thought, young girl" He said, glancing at me for a second before his eyes locked back with the rice, keeping stir-fry them.

"Urm... A letter I f-found this morning" I said, looking down at my foot, don't wanted to look at him.

'I guess I can't kept any secret form him'

"Do you mean the letter that you tossed under your blanket?" He asked, tossing the kimchi into the rice and mixed them together.

"Yes... Wait, you know about it?!"

Finally, after about 1 month, I update:)

I have been busy this whole September with my exams since I'm in form 3 right now, so I apologize first:/

Anyway,

Vomment ✔