【34】

Y/n Pov

After 3 days,

*I need to skip it cause my mind cannot brain. Sorry but not sorry:)

I'm alone now, watching tv while Suga went out for a walk cause he said he felt bored by staying at home all the time.

Suddenly,

"Ding, dong~"

The doorbell rang loudly ringing my ear for awhile before I walked to the door to open it.

"Suga?" I asked.

I felt weird of him rang the doorbell and used the door. He usually just went through it like a ghost he was.

"Since when you learnt using the door? Usually, you would just barged in like that" I said, allowing him to get in before locking the door.

"Just because" He said shortly before letting himself fall on the sofa.

"Come here" He said, called me out to him.

I just sis what I was told and he pulled me towards the sofa and i ended up laying my head n his chest, cuddling position.

Then, you started to feel the warmth from his body which you never felt before because he's a ghost. Of course, there no warmth or heat from his body but, you chose to ignore it and thought the heat was from your body.

"Suga-ya" I called out gis name and he hummed in return as 'what'.

"I got a new letter from the sender and it's written 'D-day'" I said, caressing his thigh to calm him down if he got angry but instead, he said,

"진짜? Okay then"

Weird.. It's not like him to reply like that. Usually, he will get angry over nothing or he will be overprotective with me and ask me to stay close with him no matter what.

Is it just me or he did really change?

I looked at him, hoping he will answer to my 'telepathy' but he just looked at me back while raising his eyesbrows.

"What is it?" He asked, looking at me with a wondering expression.

"아니요" I shook my head and he drove his attention back to the TV.

Something seemed a little bit off with Suga today.

Is he on his period or what?

#_# Don't ask me anything lol

Vomment ✔