【29】

Y/n Pov

It has been about 15 minutes since Hobi visited me and he's now in the toilet, doing his 'business' and the little boy was nowhere to be seen.

 I kept munching my chips, watching Running Man since the show was the funniest variety show I have been watching since I'm in school.

*It's true, though:) Especially Kwang Soo🤣

"Klak!" 

The front door was being opened from outside and it's revealed Suga before he closed the door behind him.

Finally, he knew how to use door rather than just going through the door...

"Where did you go?" I asked, feeling curious cause he has been missing from the lunchtime.

"Somewhere" He said shortly before taking a seat beside me and out of nowhere, he laid down on the sofa with his head and his face faced the tv.

"야! What are you doing?" I asked, half yelling, looking at him.

"Just let me rest for awhile. I'm tired" He said, closing the lid of his eyes, do not care if I gave him my permission or not.

I looked at his tired body and my hand slowly reached his hair uncontrollably before playing with his fluffy hair and he seemed like he just let me do whatever I want before I heard a soft snore escaped his lips, signaled me that he's sleeping.

'귀여워', I mumbled slowly, not wanting him to woke up.

Although he didn't took a shower since he's a ghost, his hair still smelt fresh.

Then, I saw Hobi coming back from the toilet with a fresh face.

"Are you done with your 'business'?" I asked, chuckling and he answered with a big laugh.

"네, I'm done. Don't worry, your toilet will not smelt bad at all. I sprayed some toilet perfume in there" He said before grabbing his car keys on the table.

"Are you leaving already?" I asked, still playing with Suga's hair, didn't make it obvious.

"I should though. Bang PD nim will get angry if I went missing for a straight 1 hours" He chuckled before walking to me and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"안녕~" He smiled beofre going out of my house by himself since Suga's still sleeping on my lap.

He made sure he closed the door but because of the wind, the door was slammed by itself instead.

A light groan escaped from the ghost on my lap made me chuckled.

'너무 귀여워

I'm sure I will keep falling in love with you, Suga-shii'

Vomment✔

Yeah life goes on~

Yeah life goes on~