【22】

Author Pov

The sun shined through the curtain showed that the day was already reached noon.

But, both of them still sleeping soundly together, snuggled with each other on the tiny single bed.

Without they knowing, someone went inside her house using magic before going straight to her room, looking at them while gritting his teeth.

"You will regret it soon, baby" He whispered, not wanting any of them to woke up from the dreamland.

He put a letter on the nightstand table before disappearing into the tiny dust while smirking.

"Soon, baby... Soon" The last thing he said before completely disappeared from human eyes.

☆☆☆

Y/n Pov

A yawn escaped my mouth before I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi sleeping facing me.

Those scenes from this morning flashed in my mind showed that it wasn't a dream.

I looked at his face as a smile appeared on my face.

His mouth was slightly opened apart escaping his breath soundly. His messy hair fall completely  covering his forehead, making his face looked small and tiny. Although his skin looked pale, his eyes and the tiny nose of his completed his face.

I never found a man that so beautiful like him.

'Handsome~'

He let out a soft groan before moving his body slightly and opened his eyes, looking at me with his round, cute little eyes.

"Better??" He asked, playing with my hair uncontrollably and I answered him with a slightly nod.

After realizing he's playing with my hair, he immediately sat up properly with redness covering his cheeks.

"I-i didn't mean it like that. My hand...suddenly playing...with your hair... I-"

"괜찮아. Thanks anyway for calming me down,...Suga" I sat up beside him, brought my hand up to his fluffy hair before playing with them with my tiny fingers.

"S-suga..?" He stuttered as a deep blush covering his face.

"You are sweet like sugar. So, your nickname is Suga... As sweet as sugar"

"Although people sometimes confuse sugar with salt just because of the color, once the person knows which is sugar and which is salt, the person will get used to it. That's same goes for you"

Wow, what rubbish things am I writing here.. Such a long explanation of Suga's nickname, even my science answers are not this long🤣

Vomment ✔