【23】

Yoongi Pov

"Although people sometimes confuse sugar with salt just because of the color, once the person knows which is sugar and which is salt, the person will get used to it. That's same goes for you" She said, locking her eyes with mine while smiling.

I can felt myself blushed hardly in red, hearing her statement.

"So, you're my Suga" She said without realizing it.

"M-my??" I stuttered, slightly shocked with her word.

'M-my?!

What does she meant by that??

Is she-'

"I-it's not like that. I-it's because...urm...I gave you that nickname...so basically you...are my...Suga" She said, looking away while caressing her neck as a slightly redness covered her neck.

"O-ouh" I said shortly, avoiding her gaze too.

"Anyway" I let my word trailed off and let out a deep breath before saying,

"고마워. That's the nicest things someone ever said to me in my entire life"

☆☆☆

Y/n Pov

After our embarrassing moment, he went out of my room in rush, leaving me so, I can took a shower and changed my clothes into a white t-shirt with a short skirt that hanging above my knees and covered them with a gray jacket.

When I about to take my phone on the nightstand, I noticed there's something else on my phone.

"A letter"

It's the same as before. No sender name and no address on the letter.

I opened it before reading it slowly, worried that Yoo- I mean Suga might hear me.

I thought you didn't like him. You make my heart break, baby.

-H-

How did the sender manage to walk into my house? I'm sure I have locked the door yesterday.

Suddenly, I saw something flew in front of me.

"What is that?" I asked myself, looking around as I was looking for the white thing.

"Huh?? A butterfly??" I mumbled when I saw a white, shiny butterfly flew right in front of me and landed on top of my phone.

"How did it get in here?" I mumbled, slowly reaching my phone, but the butterfly flew away before resting at the wall.

I took my phone before drifting my gaze to the butterfly again.

"Suga?"

Vomment ✔