【39】

Suga Pov

"But, before fighting, let's set what the winner gets and what the loser lose" I said and he walked to me before raising his eyebrows.

"If I win, let go all the girls including y/n and you must disappear from our life completely" I said, pointing to all the girls including y/n before pointing at him with a grin.

"But if I win, I can keep all this girls INCLUDING y/n as my collection and you must give all your powers to me. Deal?" He said smirking, shoving his hand into his jeans' pocket and I nodded.

"So, let's start the fight, shall we?"

Author Pov

The atmosphere between them was so intense. It's like a fight between a lion and a tiger. Their gaze between each other were the most scary, it's like went you got into a ghost. The-

Okay, let's just skip the intro and just let them fight, shall we?🤣

A blue flame came out from Hoseok's hand before he threw it at Yoongi but in a blink of eyes, Yoongi disappeared like a dust before Hoseok noticed y/n's body was missing. One by one girls Yoongi brought out using his hidden power, portal. One by one girls went missing from inside the container making Hoseok's eyes went wider.

He quickly went over his system to check out what's happening but the monitor showed that the system was hacked and all the information were missing including all the girls and even y/n.

What he don't know is Yoongi send all the girls to the hospital nearby before running away with y/n to her house and even leaves a piece of note with writing on it. When Hobi noticed the paper, he let out a yell out of frustrated and anger before smashing his computer with his bare hands, making his hands bleeding but he didn't gave them a shit about it.

"Tch. You win today, Min Yoongi. Next time, we will meet again and I'm sure I will be stronger then you to beat you. make my words, Yoongi"

The paper was thrown away, letting the paper flew for awhile it landed on the floor, revealing the content.

You're stupid, Hobi. You just use your power on me so, I just return the favor back. And you're the one said deal and not me. I just nod, remember? So, I win😏

☆☆☆

Yoongi Pov

"What a stupid human, is he?"

One more chapter after this and this story will end~

Scroll/move to the next page.

GO GO GO!

Vomment ✔