【20】

Yoongi Pov

I'm now laying alone in my room, thinking of what's happening in the evening.

"Arghh!" I groaned, scratching my head, feeling stress by thinking all of this rubbish.

Another problem after another?? After one problem, another problem arises.

"Aishh!" I let out a heavy sigh before sitting down with my messy hair.

"Knock, knock"

"Come in" I said before the door opened revealing y/n who was coming in before closing the door behind her.

"What do you want??" I asked, clearly unpleasant with her presence.

"Are you okay??" She asked, without answering my question and took a sit beside me.

"Do you think I'm okay?? I'm clearly not okay! Knowing somebody knew about my presence made me completely......unpleasant and tired of all this stuffs" I said, a sigh escaped my mouth.

"미안해..." She said, looking down, avoiding my gaze.

I sighed and without noticing, my hand went up to her hair and slowly stroking them.

"괜찮아. It's not your fault..." I said before her head looked up, locking her eyes with mine.

Our eyes locked with each other for awhile before I broke it and pulled away my hand from her head, clearing my throat, looking away.

~Silent~

Suddenly, things became silent between both of us because of the awkwardness. 

"I-i will get going first" Y/n said, clearing her throat and walked to the door before going out of my room.

Suddenly, her head popped up between the slightly opened door before asking,

"But, aren't you going to take a shower??" She asked out of nowhere.

"Ghost don't shower, young girl" I said, rolling my eyes with her stupid question.

"진짜??" She asked and I nodded.

"No wonder you smell stink" She sticked out her tongue and laughed before slamming the door shut, running away.

"야!" I yelled at the top of my lung before a light chuckle escaped my throat.

귀여워, I mumbled.

I lied down on my bed before turning the lamp off using my power because I'm too lazy to turn it off by myself.

Slowly, I drove myself to a deep sleep while thinking of her.

Vomment ✔

:)