【36】

Y/n Pov

The next morning,

As usual, I wake up without waiting for alarm to 'bipping' and did my usual routine before wearing a grass green hoodie and a dark green trousers.

*Only the clothes. Exclude the handbag, shoes and phone lmao.

I went put of my room and went straight to the kitchen before I saw Suga was EATING an apple while leaning on the table.

When he saw me, his smile appeared on his face before going to me running.

"Y/n-ah, I miss you so much" He gave me a big hug while I was standing there awkwardly, don't know if I should hug him back or not.

It's became too weird for Suga to do this kind of things!

'Is this really Suga?'

Without me noticing, he already broke up the hug, looking at you, wondering why didn't you hug him back.

"Y/n, are you okay? You have been...dozing off lately" He said, his hand went up to your face, caressing you cheek.

"괜찮아. Something has been...distracting me lately" I said, pushing his hand away from his face, feeling uncomfortable yet weird warmth touch from his hand.

"Distracting? What is it?" He asked and I just shook my head as 'nothing' before walking away, rummaging my fridge and took out banana milk before drinking it slowly.

After finishing the milk, I threw it in the trash can before going straight to the living room, ignoring him who was eyeing me the whole times.

I sat on the sofa, turning the tv on before I saw Suga walked in the living room and took a seat beside me.

"Are you sure you're okay? You seemed like you're in a bad mood. Anything bad happened, baby?" He asked and I looked at him with wide eyes.

'B-baby?!

He never call me baby'

"W-who are you?" I asked, looking at him while stuttering.

'H-he's not Suga!'

"What do you mean, baby? I'm your Suga" He said, givinv a sweetest smile ever but all I can felt right now was cringed.

Author Pov

"Y-you are not S-suga! He would never called me baby! Who the fuck are-emphh!"

She collapsed immediately into his hand, with a wicked smile on his face while holding his 'precious' person.

"It's looked like you know 'your Suga' too well, baby" He smirked.

At the moment she knew, she fucked up...

Things are getting interesting~ *evil laugh*

Anyway, double update for today😉

Vomment ✔