【37】

Suga Pov

"Haa...ahh...ahh" I walked slowly to y/n's hoise while holding onto my injury arm, blood covering my white button up shirt, sweat running downfrom my forehead making my hair wet. I pushed the door that was unlocked, thinking that y/n maybe forgot to lock it but my eyes went wide seeing the living room in a mess.

"Y/n?!" I yelled, ignoring my injury arm before running across the house, looking for her everywhere but I can't found her anywhere.

I went to the living room, looking for some clues or anything that lead to her as my gaze fall on a paper tgat was pinned to the wall.

You know where to find me

-JH-

"What the fuck?!"

☆☆☆

Ignoring my bleeding arm, I immediately teleported to the place where I just came from without thinking twice.

His house...

I got into the house easily before seeing a room that have a light on so, I quickly went to the room.

I saw a machine where people kept a body inside but I didn't saw any body inside it and I continued walking to the door that lead me to the basement.

I immediately went to the basement and my mouth slightly opened seeing a lot of container with the same machine with full of girls in them. It's like a collection of dolls except they're human...

"A collection of girls?" I asked myself, eyeing the container but it's looked like the girls didn't aged at all. And there's a empty container in the middle of the room.

"Like what you see, Yoongi?" Someone said, across the room which drifted my attention to him.

"Hobi..."

"Yes, Yoongi. I'm the one that sent all those letter to both of you" He said, a creepy grin covering hus sweat face, lilting his face, looking at me.

"Why are you doing this to all this girls including y/n?" I asked, pointing to all the girls inside the container.

"Because I fucking love them! They're all mine! No one can have them" A creepy laugh echoed in the house as a smirk covered his face.

"Using black magic, I made thise girls slept for such a long time and kept each of them insidethere to keep their beauty, you know? I even locked you up in my 'jail' to keep you away from y/n but you seemed like you're strong enough to beat my magic"

"Once I put y/n into the container, my collection will be perfect as heaven!"

You know the machine in kdrama melting me softly. The one that they used to froze(?) the male lead and female lead for 20 years?

 The one that they used to froze(?) the male lead and female lead for 20 years?

Yep, it's that one.

Sorry for the bad description😥

Anyway,

Vomment ✔