【27】

Y/n Pov

It's already 30 minutes since Yoongi went out to eat and I started to miss him already..

Yes. I have developed a feeling for him but I still unsure with my feeling towards him. I wondered if he felt the same towards me or he's just being nice to me.

Maybe watching k-drama will distract myself from thinking about him.

"You are thinking about me?" Someone whispered to my ear as his ghosty breath hit my neck, sending shiver to my spine and I immediately turned to that direction.

"깜짝이야" I huffed in relief. "H-how long have you been sitting here?"

I looked at him who was sitting beside me while crossing his leg, looking at me from the side.

"I just arrived here just now" He said, his gaze turned towards me.

'Fuh, luckily he didn't heard about that...'

"About what?"

"Can you stop eavesdropping me whenever I speak to my mind?! I can't even have a privacy" I said, looking at his face with a look 'giving up'.

"Fine. Do whatever you want, young girl" He said, a light sigh escaped his parted apart lips as he leaned his body on the sofa, wanting to rest.

"Can you stop calling me 'young girl'? I asked, feeling weird with the nickname that he called me.

"왜? You are young and you are a girl. Are you a boy?" He asked back.

"야! I'm not.." I said half yelling and slightly hit his arm.

"Plus, I'm a teenager and I'm not 'young'. I'm 18 years old" I said, crossing my arms.

"I don't care. I will call you whatever I want to" He said.

"야, I have a fucking name! Choi y/n. C-h-o-i (y-o-u-r-n-a-m-e)" I said, starting to spell my name one by one letter in case he didn't learnt spelling at school.

"I don't care" He said, standing up before walking away like nothing happened.

'What the-

If he's a fucking human, I will choke his throat to death!'

"I can still hear you~" He yelled from his room.

"야! Don't eavesdropping me anymore" I yelled at him back but I heard him chuckled.

'What's so funny, 바보'

Vomment✔

Can you see how adorable Suga is?~

My bias is Jk but, Suga kept taking my attention. Same as the others:)

That's how I like all of them😍💕