【30】

Yoongi Pov

When I wake up from a deep, it's already 8.00 p.m.  and Y/n was nowhere to be seen. I slowly walked to my room but my steps stopped as soon as I heard someone singing...well, more like rapping and it's from the bathroom.

//Daechwita daechwita ja ullyeora daechwita
Bichina bichina nae wanggwani bichina
Itjima itjima jinan nareul itjima
We so fly we so fly jeonsegiro we so fly
Jongnom chulsine wangdoen nom
Michyeobeorin beom gwanghae flow
Gaecheon chulsine yongdoen mom
Geuge naega got saneun beop
Mian geokjeongeun mallago
Nado ileulgeon mantago
Gwageon dwijue gadugo
Naegeol chaenggyeo da japsujyu
Mari andoeji naega gaerani
Beomeuro taeeonatji jeogeodo neocheoreom yakajin anchi
Jotbapdeurui gyang jaerongjanchi
Solkka jonnage eoieopji
Ssakda jungnyeo nan yeui eopsi
Saekkya geurae neo yeoeeopsi
Flexing nan eopji
Pillyoga eopji
Who's the king who's the boss
Da aljana naeireum
Imman san saekkideul
Dangjang nomui mogeul chyeo//

I can't believe it that she can sing and even rap!

*Early noted - the bathroom was middle of y/n and suga's room.

■               ■              ■
Y/n     Bathroom      Suga

There's no door that connect the rooms to the bathroom. Do you understand?

The bathroom's door was being opened and y/n walked out of the bathroom, wearing her pyjamas. She hummed and seemed like she didn't notice me.

When her eyes were locked with mine, her eyes widen, looking shocked as ever with my presence. She seemed flustered as her face slowly turned red, embarrassed.

"H-how long have you stand there?" She said, pointing at me who was standing in front of my room's door.

"About 5 minutes or maybe less.. 왜?" I asked and she shook her head as nothing.

"D-didd you hear me...sings just now?" She asked, her face turned into a deep red.

"I did" I answered, grinning and she seemed more flustered then before.

'귀여워'

Then, she immediately turned away in embarrassed, walking to her room.

Y/n Pov

'Oh shit, he heard me!

Fuck!'

When I about to turn the knob around, opening my door, he said something that made my heart beating faster. I immediately went in and slammed the door shut before leaning at the door, feeling my heartbeat.

I will never forget his word...

I love it when you sings,.. especially when you rap.

The next morning,

"....bip, b-" I turned my alarm off immediately and sat up properly, zoning out for awhile before standing up. I took my hairband and tied my hair into ponytail.

Then, I saw another letter was placed on my table and I quickly took it before opening it.  I read it but my kind went blank as I didn't understand them right away.

D-3

-JH-

Vomment✔

Love you guys~♡