【21】

Y/n Pov

The next morning,

"..bip, bip, bip, b-" As usual, I wake up and turned off my alarm before a yawn escaped my mouth.

I rubbed my eyes before my eyes wandering around the room and,

"Arghh!"

I saw a girl with one of her eyes being plucked out and she's handing me a lollipop which is a stick(?) with her eyes!

*Can you imagine it??

"You want lollipop??~" She smiled creepily, handing me the lollipop to me as some bloods dripped down on my bed.

I immediately went inside my blanket, not wanting to see her.

"Unnie~ You want a lollipop??~ I made it special for you~" She said before I felt the bed shaking like there's an earthquake in this world.

"Arghh!" I kept on screaming like crazy as I took a hold of my shaking bed, don't want to let it go or else, I will fall down.

The bed started to shake even harder like crazy causing me to freaked out.

"UnNiE~" She called out my name before started to laugh like an evil witch in Cinderella.

"GO AWAY, YOU GHOST!" I yelled at the top of my lung and let out a shaky breath after, feeling scared, still didn't took the blanket of my head.

Suddenly, I felt someone touched my arm from outside the blanket and I quickly snatched my hand away.

"야, it's me" Someone said and I recognized the voice.

'Min Yoongi'

I slowly removed the blanket off my face and it revealed Yoongi who's looking at me with a worry face.

"괜찮아??" He asked, slightly touched my shaky body.

Just like before, without realizing, I pulled him beside me and here he was, laying behind me while facing me.

"Shut up. I just need someone right now" I said, leaning towards him and snuggled in the crook of his neck, inhaling his ghosty scent, relaxing me for awhile.

My arms were wrapped around his slim waist, pulling him closer while snuggling deeper in his neck.

Author Pov

Her lips slightly brushed against his skin sent shiver down to his spine like an electric shock.

He brought his hand to her hair uncontrollably and slowly playing with her hair, calming her down.

He looked at her with a small smile, admiring her features before both of them slowly drove themselves to the dreamy land.

Me, as always, as busy as ever. And I become more busy since my school was closed due to holiday :(

Cause my fucking teachers gave soooooo much homework!

Anyway,

Vomment ✔