【28】

Y/n Pov

In the evening,

When I was watching tv alone because Suga was nowhere to be seen, suddenly,

"Ding, dong. Doing, dong" Someone ran the doorbell a few times before I walked to the door and opened it.

It's Hobi!

"Hii, y/n~ I brought some snacks for you" He said, handing me a few plastic bags of foods beofre getting in on his own.

"Aww~ 고마워, Hobi~! You're the best!" I said, closing the door behind me before rushing to the kitchen and started to plate these foods before going to the living room, bringing those foods with me and placed them on the table.

"Why did you come? I heard you're busy for your upcoming comeback" I said, grabbing a handful of chips and shove them into my mouth.

"Just because I miss you~" He whined which made me chuckled but almost choke myself to death.

"Cough, cough!" I coughed, feeling the sharper parts of chips caressed my throat.

"야! Eat slowly! You will choke yourself" He said, rushing to the kitchen before coming back with a glass of plain water.

"T...thank you" I said, words hardly came out as my throat felt hurt.

Slowly, the pain lessen and I slowly eating my chips, not wanting to get choke again before moving to another food which were cookies.

My eyes immediately drifted away from Hobi as something caught my attention.

That creepy little boy from a few days ago!

*Do you guys remember him?😉

He walked into the living room before locking his eyes with mine.

'Oh shit! He saw me staring!'

But, instead of walking to me which I kinda felt scared, the little boy walked to Hobi before jumping up and sat on his laps!

Hobi seemed like he didn't saw the little boy but his face looked flustered all of sudden.

"Hobi, are you okay? Your face just turned pale" I purposely asked him but it's true that hi sskin turned pale.

"I-i'm okay" He said, looking away, avoiding eye contact with me while slowly caressing his lap that the tittle boy sat on and a smile appeared on the little boy's face.

'Something smelt fishy'

Vomment✔

Byee~!